American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Great episode. Zombie witch threesomes. Serial killers. Blind broads.

The scariest part was queenies fat face closing in on the screen at the end.

bytch Looks Like An Ewok

Ewok.jpg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
w14c.png
How you gonna murk my nikka Spalding da gawd right after you give him his tongue back? Couldn't you at least give my man a chance to spit game to some hoes out chea? He didn't get a chance to exercise those taste buds on some grade A p*ssy yet:to: Zoe Pound was wrong for that. Speaking of mouthpieces, this dude the axeman is a certified pimp. I don't care how thirsty Fiona is, I thought it was a wrap once she saw she was gonna have to cop a new weave from those Asians on Bourbon Street:wow: But my dude was adamant about getting the buns. Dude's had his eyes on Fiona since the days she was coloring outside the lines. On his pied piper shyt, his mind was telling him no, but his body...:shaq:How many chicks you know would give up the guts to a dude with roaches and dead bodies stinking up his crib?:dwillhuh:The roaches are a deal breaker for the average hoodrat. The fukk was Queenie hesitating for when dude asked her if she wanted that order super-sized at Frostop? You know damn well a regular order's not filling your big ass up
55uo.png
I'm surprised she didn't add a couple of curly fries, 5pc chicken nuggets, two apple pies, and a large Dr. Pepper to the order
nnht.png
It's not like she can't afford it. Marie just offered her a long term contract to play on Team Voodoo. She'll be an invaluable addition to their front court. Despite her great anticipation skills, Nan ain't seeing Queenie in the low block
ul1e.png
Now I know why this dude Kyle was acting miserable these last few episodes. All he was missing was a tribal tattoo from his struggle ink collection to be a certified fukk boy:scusthov: I don't want to hear another complaint from ol boy from now on, though. Those Wiccan broads are breaking him off lovely. My dude Spalding got to check off dead p*ssy from his bucket list but he never got to menage with two of these magical hoes:why:You know Nan is gonna be tight she's not the only one getting it in in the house anymore:skip:

:dead:
:heh:
:mannydead:

:heh:@ mjpls with the beard

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Shout out to the nikka here who said something about Queenie being the elephant in the room. That shot of her right next to Angela, ol'girl big as as fukk. Man the producers or whoever are doing Gabby wrong, making her deepthroat them chicken wings in every scene.:lolbron:

The nikka that plays the axeman looks old timey as fukk, he looks like belongs in another decade or century
Was he ever on Mad Men?

Kathy Bates is the shyt brehs. You young nikkas try to catch this movie called Misery. Excellent movie.:smugdraper:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Shout out to the nikka here who said something about Queenie being the elephant in the room. That shot of her right next to Angela, ol'girl big as as fukk. Man the producers or whoever are doing Gabby wrong, making her deepthroat them chicken wings in every scene.:lolbron:

The nikka that plays the axeman looks old timey as fukk, he looks like belongs in another decade or century
Was he ever on Mad Men?

Kathy Bates is the shyt brehs. You young nikkas try to catch this movie called Misery. Excellent movie.:smugdraper:
god damn misery is such a fukked up movie. I forgot about that joint.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
misery is one of my favorite flicks. i must have watch that shyt a dozen times when i was young.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dumbass broad had sex wit two reanimated corpses yo.

Not even the nastiest of coli nikkas would do that, how are yall not sickened by that?
Its something I would expect of her. She's easily the dumbest of them all. I swear she does something that makes me :snoop: every episode, whether its her snitching or her bringing the burner to pop kyle only to panic when homeboy tries to do it himself.