American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
rdj was wrong ...sometimes going full retard pays off. shout outs to kyle and his mystical threesomes

shyt makes me wish someone killed me and brought me back

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
@ the opening scene

2 obese bytches at the drive thru window and the worker say " u want it super-sized" and one is like "do ya dare" .... man , what kinda fukkin question is that?. damn right you dare

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@ the opening scene

2 obese bytches at the drive thru window and the worker say " u want it super-sized" and one is like "do ya dare" .... man , what kinda fukkin question is that?. damn right you dare

After Queenie Ordered 2 Of Everything I SWEAR I Thought She Was Gonna Turn To Delphine And Say "So You Getting Anything?"

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
w14c.png
How you gonna murk my nikka Spalding da gawd right after you give him his tongue back? Couldn't you at least give my man a chance to spit game to some hoes out chea? He didn't get a chance to exercise those taste buds on some grade A p*ssy yet:to: Zoe Pound was wrong for that. Speaking of mouthpieces, this dude the axeman is a certified pimp. I don't care how thirsty Fiona is, I thought it was a wrap once she saw she was gonna have to cop a new weave from those Asians on Bourbon Street:wow: But my dude was adamant about getting the buns. Dude's had his eyes on Fiona since the days she was coloring outside the lines. On his pied piper shyt, his mind was telling him no, but his body...:shaq:How many chicks you know would give up the guts to a dude with roaches and dead bodies stinking up his crib?:dwillhuh:The roaches are a deal breaker for the average hoodrat. The fukk was Queenie hesitating for when dude asked her if she wanted that order super-sized at Frostop? You know damn well a regular order's not filling your big ass up
55uo.png
I'm surprised she didn't add a couple of curly fries, 5pc chicken nuggets, two apple pies, and a large Dr. Pepper to the order
nnht.png
It's not like she can't afford it. Marie just offered her a long term contract to play on Team Voodoo. She'll be an invaluable addition to their front court. Despite her great anticipation skills, Nan ain't seeing Queenie in the low block
ul1e.png
Now I know why this dude Kyle was acting miserable these last few episodes. All he was missing was a tribal tattoo from his struggle ink collection to be a certified fukk boy:scusthov: I don't want to hear another complaint from ol boy from now on, though. Those Wiccan broads are breaking him off lovely. My dude Spalding got to check off dead p*ssy from his bucket list but he never got to menage with two of these magical hoes:why:You know Nan is gonna be tight she's not the only one getting it in in the house anymore:skip:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the first week where The Walking Dead had a better episode than AHS. Please, for the love of god, end this snoozefest axeman saxaphone shyt. The whole character is wack and seems forced as hell. Now he got this weird stalker romance shyt, i hope she just merk him. The whole tone of this show is over the top horror, and the best they come up with is a guy who kills people with an axe. Really? That's the best serial killer yall could conjur up?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was the first week where The Walking Dead had a better episode than AHS. Please, for the love of god, end this snoozefest axeman saxaphone shyt. The whole character is wack and seems forced as hell. Now he got this weird stalker romance shyt, i hope she just merk him. The whole tone of this show is over the top horror, and the best they come up with is a guy who kills people with an axe. Really? That's the best serial killer yall could conjur up?
:what: This past week was the worst episode of this season for TWD. Trying to rehab the Governor and introducing them boring as white chicks with their annoying ass little girl.

The Axe Man is a real serial killer who went on a year long murder spree in New Orleans in the early 1900s. I like his inclusion in the show.
Plus his pimp game was on fire last night.

And as horrible as LaLaurie is I was actually kinda bummed when Queenie turned her over to Marie. Their little odd couple friendship was cool and had me forgetting what a monster LaLaurie is.

Still can't believe this show did a threesome with a zombie girl, a witch and Frankenstein Jr.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what's more disgusting: menage-a-necrophilia:bryan: or Queenie stuffing her stout with more fast food:damn: Madam La Laurie, your racist baby killer past isn't redeemable :ufdup: Now, Marie wears your blood, and make your wicked immortal soul burn slow:pacspit:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Great episode. Zombie witch threesomes. Serial killers. Blind broads.

The scariest part was queenies fat face closing in on the screen at the end.