American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Props on the Axeman wiki info, had no idea of the legend:ohhh:

The way he past places that played Jazz music reminded me of the Angel Of Death scene in the 10 Commandments:wow:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
w14c.png
How's the axeman just gonna snitch on Spalding da gawd like that? Just cause you wanna get up in Fiona's guts doesn't mean you rat on the trillest cat on the show:why: There's not a prosecutor, lie detector test or telepath that can get my nikka to snitch. They tortured my dude with that hot spatula and he ate that heat like Scooby snacks. I hope he cleans it before he cooks his bacon next time, doe:scusthov:Back to this axeman dude, though. I like Miles Davis but I'm not about to go around killing white women over it. Dude is the original stan. When Juicy J said bands a make her dance he didn't mean jazz quartets, brehs:skip:Get your paper up and you wont have to take the p*ssy by force with wood cutting paraphernalia. That's why I don't mind the coven shanking that nikka like Julius Caesar. But Zoe Pound had to go fukk it up:aicmon:She took that absinthe to the head and wants to go mess with paranormal shyt. Stick to vodka and cranberries. Talmbout "Witch up". Witch your dumb ass down, breh
ul1e.png
Cordelia bounced back like round ball from that acid trip. Got up the stairs on her own, pushing the cane like Malice and Pusha T
dvzy.png
She's gonna find out about all the grimey shyt Fiona did and make her shirt match her ox-blood-colored Porsche:wow:Marie got shooters in the coven, doe?:dwillhuh: I knew there was something up with Cordelia's husband. Granted I first sensed something fishy after I saw him kill that pawg but that's not important
55uo.png
Marie put the green light on all those wiccas. I hope Queenie doesn't go out like Biggie, doe:to:I'm getting tired of this nikka Kyle, brehs. Dude went full retard and fukked up the Stevie Nicks:damn:

Yvge

Rookie
Daps
w14c.png
How's the axeman just gonna snitch on Spalding da gawd like that? Just cause you wanna get up in Fiona's guts doesn't mean you rat on the trillest cat on the show:why: There's not a prosecutor, lie detector test or telepath that can get my nikka to snitch. They tortured my dude with that hot spatula and he ate that heat like Scooby snacks. I hope he cleans it before he cooks his bacon next time, doe:scusthov:Back to this axeman dude, though. I like Miles Davis but I'm not about to go around killing white women over it. Dude is the original stan. When Juicy J said bands a make her dance he didn't mean jazz quartets, brehs:skip:Get your paper up and you wont have to take the p*ssy by force with wood cutting paraphernalia. That's why I don't mind the coven shanking that nikka like Julius Caesar. But Zoe Pound had to go fukk it up:aicmon:She took that absinthe to the head and wants to go mess with paranormal shyt. Stick to vodka and cranberries. Talmbout "Witch up". Witch your dumb ass down, breh
ul1e.png
Cordelia bounced back like round ball from that acid trip. Got up the stairs on her own, pushing the cane like Malice and Pusha T
dvzy.png
She's gonna find out about all the grimey shyt Fiona did and make her shirt match her ox-blood-colored Porsche:wow:Marie got shooters in the coven, doe?:dwillhuh: I knew there was something up with Cordelia's husband. Granted I first sensed something fishy after I saw him kill that pawg but that's not important
55uo.png
Marie put the green light on all those wiccas. I hope Queenie doesn't go out like Biggie, doe:to:I'm getting tired of this nikka Kyle, brehs. Dude went full retard and fukked up the Stevie Nicks:damn:

:banderas:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
up to the 3rd episode and erm it still aint grabbing me like season 1 did...Just seems really tame for an AHS installment.Centralizing the story around witches in NO should be producing off the wall crazy shyt than it has.There doesnt even seem to be any suspense or intensity it just seems like something TLC would produce

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
up to the 3rd episode and erm it still aint grabbing me like season 1 did...Just seems really tame for an AHS installment.Centralizing the story around witches in NO should be producing off the wall crazy shyt than it has.There doesnt even seem to be any suspense or intensity it just seems like something TLC would produce

No off the wall shyt?

Precious got assaulted by a black minotaur.
Frankenstein Jr got molested by his mom and then bludgeoned her to death.
The butler raped the corpse of one of the witches.
The one white girl fukked a dude to death in his hospital bed.

Some freaky shyt has happened so far.

I agree that it hasn't been majorly suspenseful but the main selling point of this season has been watching the three actresses (lange, Bassett and Bates) work.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No off the wall shyt?

Precious got assaulted by a black minotaur.
Frankenstein Jr got molested by his mom and then bludgeoned her to death.
not really a fan of this dude, he features fart too much for my liking
The butler raped the corpse of one of the witches.
:ohhh:must've missed that bit
The one white girl fukked a dude to death in his hospital bed.
that was the previous episode
I agree that it hasn't been majorly suspenseful but the main selling point of this season has been watching the three actresses (lange, Bassett and Bates) work.
i thought it was goin to be some bassett against cac shyt but she barely features.Her acting is :patrice: but shes looking :ohlawd: