American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Corderlia's creep killer husband's a witch hunter put in the Coven by Marie:ohhh: If he don't bring Marie them Salem witches, she going ether him into the bushes ou chea:birdman: Dumbass Zoe never thinks about the consequences:ufdup: Resurrecting Kyle and now Madison, also summoning the Axe Man in the process, without any rationality:dahell: Anyways, The Axe Man and Fiona's going to hack up:banderas:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
wait....the axe man was a real person.....:lupe:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axeman_of_New_Orleans

this is why I love this show! integrating real history in a fictional horror show.

"They have never caught me and they never will. They have never seen me, for I am invisible, even as the ether that surrounds your earth. I am not a human being, but a spirit and a demon from the hottest hell. I am what you Orleanians and your foolish police call the Axeman."

:lupe:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axeman_of_New_Orleans

this is why I love this show! integrating real history in a fictional horror show.

"They have never caught me and they never will. They have never seen me, for I am invisible, even as the ether that surrounds your earth. I am not a human being, but a spirit and a demon from the hottest hell. I am what you Orleanians and your foolish police call the Axeman."

:lupe:
i would make a nas and lil wayne joke but im kinda shook :lupe:

didnt know he was real :lupe:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i would make a nas and lil wayne joke but im kinda shook :lupe:

didnt know he was real :lupe:
"Now, to be exact, at 12:15 (earthly time) on next Tuesday night, I am going to pass over New Orleans. In my infinite mercy, I am going to make a little proposition to you people. Here it is:

I am very fond of jazz music, and I swear by all the devils in the nether regions that every person shall be spared in whose home a jazz band is in full swing at the time I have just mentioned. If everyone has a jazz band going, well, then, so much the better for you people. One thing is certain and that is that some of your people who do not jazz it on Tuesday night (if there be any) will get the axe.

Well, as I am cold and crave the warmth of my native Tartarus, and it is about time I leave your earthly home, I will cease my discourse. Hoping that thou wilt publish this, that it may go well with thee, I have been, am and will be the worst spirit that ever existed either in fact or realm of fancy."

this guy is crazy. I'm fascinated by the language he uses and his strange delusion that he is "other worldly". He even starts the letter off "Esteemed mortal". Earthly time, "all the devils in the nether regions", I had no idea what Tartarus is but look what it says on wikipedia "Tartarus[pronunciation?], or Tartaros (Greek: Τάρταρος), in ancient Greek mythology, is the deep abyss that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering for the wicked and as the prison for the Titans"

what the fuuuck? He's like a serial killer who has this weird mythos delusion.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
"Now, to be exact, at 12:15 (earthly time) on next Tuesday night, I am going to pass over New Orleans. In my infinite mercy, I am going to make a little proposition to you people. Here it is:

I am very fond of jazz music, and I swear by all the devils in the nether regions that every person shall be spared in whose home a jazz band is in full swing at the time I have just mentioned. If everyone has a jazz band going, well, then, so much the better for you people. One thing is certain and that is that some of your people who do not jazz it on Tuesday night (if there be any) will get the axe.

Well, as I am cold and crave the warmth of my native Tartarus, and it is about time I leave your earthly home, I will cease my discourse. Hoping that thou wilt publish this, that it may go well with thee, I have been, am and will be the worst spirit that ever existed either in fact or realm of fancy."

this guy is crazy. I'm fascinated by the language he uses and his strange delusion that he is "other worldly". He even starts the letter off "Esteemed mortal". Earthly time, "all the devils in the nether regions", I had no idea what Tartarus is but look what it says on wikipedia "Tartarus[pronunciation?], or Tartaros (Greek: Τάρταρος), in ancient Greek mythology, is the deep abyss that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering for the wicked and as the prison for the Titans"

what the fuuuck? He's like a serial killer who has this weird mythos delusion.
:why:

salute to the writers though for doing their homework :salute:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Good episode. Queenie's fat is annoying. bytch has one of the dopest powers out there and scary as fukk.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have always been annoyed by the actor who plays the Axe Man (going all the way back to his role as the head vampire in 30 Days of Night) but dude hooked me in with his performance in this role. Can't wait to see what nonsense he gets into with Jessica Lange's Fiona.

Still not buying Zoe's instantaneous transformation into a bad ass and don't want her to be the new Supreme unless it means Fiona will slit her throat too.

Angela Bassett was awesome in her scene this week. She really needs to be shown more. Glad we are finally going to get Queenie showing up at Marie's. It is overdue and if she is there because she feels betrayed by Fiona and the school then they got problems because she showed a serious sadistic streak with the way he was all jolly while torturing the butler.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I have always been annoyed by the actor who plays the Axe Man (going all the way back to his role as the head vampire in 30 Days of Night) but dude hooked me in with his performance in this role.
Guess you never saw him in magic city.. he was nominated for that role

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have always been annoyed by the actor who plays the Axe Man (going all the way back to his role as the head vampire in 30 Days of Night) but dude hooked me in with his performance in this role. Can't wait to see what nonsense he gets into with Jessica Lange's Fiona.

Still not buying Zoe's instantaneous transformation into a bad ass and don't want her to be the new Supreme unless it means Fiona will slit her throat too.

Angela Bassett was awesome in her scene this week. She really needs to be shown more. Glad we are finally going to get Queenie showing up at Marie's. It is overdue and if she is there because she feels betrayed by Fiona and the school then they got problems because she showed a serious sadistic streak with the way he was all jolly while torturing the butler.

Surprised nobody call precious a c00n yet :mjpls: