American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Wow. All this time I didn't know Zoe was Vera Farmiga's little sister. Shorty from the Orphan movie. I knew she looked like somebody :ohhh:

2009_orphan_016.jpg

00221917e9c40fc148a50b.jpg

That Hollywood nepotism....:noah:

LOL @ Orphan being your Vera reference....:laugh:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
w14c.png
How Madame LaLaurie gonna have a daughter named Borquita and hate on nikkas? There's at least two Borquitas in every hood in the U.S. That dude Jaques was a fukk nikka but let Borquita cook:what: I'd contemplate throwing my moms in the bushes too if everytime I brought one of these hoes home she was making her put her hand in a pot full of cow testicles
olo0.png
They were filming Thriller 2013 at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies? Did Joe Jackson sign off on this?:dwillhuh:They didn't have zombie flicks in 1800s New Orleans? The fukk is Madmae LaLaurie doing tryna reconcile with zombie Borquita? The time for talk is up, so bring the heat, playtime is over:birdman:Nan didn't give a fukk that she has downs syndrome, a power that can't hurt anybody, or that the amount of undead outside made it look like the new Galaxy foams were being released at the school. She wasn't about to let those zombies feast on that nikka Luke. You know she looked into the future and saw him getting the guts:shaq:I don't know if someone slipped a rare candy into her drink and she ain't eem know it, but Zoe evolved to Zoe Pound this episode:damn:She was going straight Tommy Vercetti on those zombies with the chainsaw. Plus she got a new power. Is she joining The Supremes, brehs?:lupe:They got my girl Cordelia looking like Seal, out chea?:why:I don't care if she got powers from the accident like a Marvel character, whoever did it has to pay:birdman:Fiona is a slick bytch, doe:wow: She gassed up Queenie's dumb ass to help her pull off the perfect crime. She ain't know Misty Day, aka the human cheat code, was lurking in the cut ready to fukk up her plans. Zoe Pound's gonna get that work from Misty for not coming through to the swamp, scissoring/muff diving with her and listening to the best of Stevie Nicks
lpkj.png

:russ::russ::russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Wait I thought the redhead did throw the acid, but since she had no actual proof she used Queenie to cause burns to the redhead so the she could have some sort of proof for the council.
possible. but then queenie came to her after the burning and asked her did she help her frame an innocent woman and lange said something to the effect of everybody is guilty or something like that

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

:dead: :dead: :dead:

...and the Golden Globes goes to Jessica Lange:lawd:

So, Fiona using Queenie wiccan power to frame her carrot top nemesis means she's Cordelia's acid thrower...Oh snap...like Madison's arm:banderas:

When she threw the cigarette on Myrtle, I actually did the :wow: face. Then she crushed the buildings when talking to the counsel once again :banderas:

Queenie looking like :dead: in that bed

Chainsaw fukkery :blessed:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I can't hold it in anymore, Queenie is the elephant in the room:damn:

Quite literally :mjpls:

I want to know more about what Spalding is up to with that room of his, looks like textbook AHS fukkery :ohlawd:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I love me some homeland and claire danes but I don't know how Jessica Lange don't kill the awards shows for this season. Every episode she's killing it. :damn:
this..danes is a great actress but im over carrie..lange is so goat..she's like the female cranston