American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Just saw it. A little slow in some parts but I'm still satisfied.

fukking Zoe is terrible. Why did they fukking kill Madison and leave us with her?

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Wow. All this time I didn't know Zoe was Vera Farmiga's little sister. Shorty from the Orphan movie. I knew she looked like somebody :ohhh:

2009_orphan_016.jpg

00221917e9c40fc148a50b.jpg

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This season is fire. :whew:

I rank this at the top right now of shows I'm watching.

American Horror Story
Homeland
The Walking Dead
Sons Of Anarchy

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
w14c.png
How Madame LaLaurie gonna have a daughter named Borquita and hate on nikkas? There's at least two Borquitas in every hood in the U.S. That dude Jaques was a fukk nikka but let Borquita cook:what: I'd contemplate throwing my moms in the bushes too if everytime I brought one of these hoes home she was making her put her hand in a pot full of cow testicles
olo0.png
They were filming Thriller 2013 at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies? Did Joe Jackson sign off on this?:dwillhuh:They didn't have zombie flicks in 1800s New Orleans? The fukk is Madmae LaLaurie doing tryna reconcile with zombie Borquita? The time for talk is up, so bring the heat, playtime is over:birdman:Nan didn't give a fukk that she has downs syndrome, a power that can't hurt anybody, or that the amount of undead outside made it look like the new Galaxy foams were being released at the school. She wasn't about to let those zombies feast on that nikka Luke. You know she looked into the future and saw him getting the guts:shaq:I don't know if someone slipped a rare candy into her drink and she ain't eem know it, but Zoe evolved to Zoe Pound this episode:damn:She was going straight Tommy Vercetti on those zombies with the chainsaw. Plus she got a new power. Is she joining The Supremes, brehs?:lupe:They got my girl Cordelia looking like Seal, out chea?:why:I don't care if she got powers from the accident like a Marvel character, whoever did it has to pay:birdman:Fiona is a slick bytch, doe:wow: She gassed up Queenie's dumb ass to help her pull off the perfect crime. She ain't know Misty Day, aka the human cheat code, was lurking in the cut ready to fukk up her plans. Zoe Pound's gonna get that work from Misty for not coming through to the swamp, scissoring/muff diving with her and listening to the best of Stevie Nicks
lpkj.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Fiona's scheming knows no bounds. Her daughter laid up with her eyeballs burned out while she has been popping pills all day yet she still found the time to concoct a scheme to get rid of her longtime enemy. That's how a Supreme rolls.

Zoe going from panicky ass wimp who snitched on herself and everyone else in the coven to the cops to Ash from Evil Dead was some :stopitslime:
That bytch has been proven to be incapable of doing shyt right but now she is Ellen Ripley, Super Witch in the span of less than an episode. GTFOH, man!

Queenie big ass still looking for love in all the wrong places. First time she did it she ended up getting her guts re-arranged by Minotaur dikk and now she is looking for approval from Fiona. Actually thinking she has a shot at being the Supreme. She needs to waddle her big ass over to the other side of the tracks and have a sit down with Marie to find out how her coven feels about black folks.

Myrtle Snow went out like a champ. I would have been kicking and screaming like a little bytch so bad that them albino limo drivers would have had to knock me out and carry me to the witch burning station. I damn sure wouldn't have strolled there all calm and peaceful like she did. I was expecting Stevie Nicks Witch (they really should have named this character Rhiannon) to revive her though. I wonder if she is going to get the idea that she is the Supreme from Myrtle?

And every time Kathy Bates said Borquita I :dead:
I'm gonna have to make a supercut of that shyt and put it on my phone so I can listen to it at my leisure when things get stressful.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
w14c.png
How Madame LaLaurie gonna have a daughter named Borquita and hate on nikkas? There's at least two Borquitas in every hood in the U.S. That dude Jaques was a fukk nikka but let Borquita cook:what: I'd contemplate throwing my moms in the bushes too if everytime I brought one of these hoes home she was making her put her hand in a pot full of cow testicles
olo0.png
They were filming Thriller 2013 at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies? Did Joe Jackson sign off on this?:dwillhuh:They didn't have zombie flicks in 1800s New Orleans? The fukk is Madmae LaLaurie doing tryna reconcile with zombie Borquita? The time for talk is up, so bring the heat, playtime is over:birdman:Nan didn't give a fukk that she has downs syndrome, a power that can't hurt anybody, or that the amount of undead outside made it look like the new Galaxy foams were being released at the school. She wasn't about to let those zombies feast on that nikka Luke. You know she looked into the future and saw him getting the guts:shaq:I don't know if someone slipped a rare candy into her drink and she ain't eem know it, but Zoe evolved to Zoe Pound this episode:damn:She was going straight Tommy Vercetti on those zombies with the chainsaw. Plus she got a new power. Is she joining The Supremes, brehs?:lupe:They got my girl Cordelia looking like Seal, out chea?:why:I don't care if she got powers from the accident like a Marvel character, whoever did it has to pay:birdman:Fiona is a slick bytch, doe:wow: She gassed up Queenie's dumb ass to help her pull off the perfect crime. She ain't know Misty Day, aka the human cheat code, was lurking in the cut ready to fukk up her plans. Zoe Pound's gonna get that work from Misty for not coming through to the swamp, scissoring/muff diving with her and listening to the best of Stevie Nicks
lpkj.png
:deadrose:Killed it from the first line

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
w14c.png
olo0.png
lpkj.png

You must spread reputation to at least 40 other user(s) before you can give reputation to obarth again.

:to: