American cities have too much Suburban Sprawl

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
middle class suburbs were posted so again why did you post a housing project and ghetto with vacant lots?

Dumb ass. This is why it’s difficult to talk to people who are uneducated in certain topics.
Two of those pictures are Hyde Park/Kenwood neighborhoods on the southside. Middle class as well. The reason for the pics is to show typical city apartments vs typical suburb apts. My post was directed at dude talking about houses in the suburbs having the same floorplans etc when city apartments have same floorplans as well. It was a stupid point on his part. What you took from it aint got shyt to do with me. Let that man address his posts himself. :heh:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Houston, Atlanta, Dallas, Phoenix, and most sunbelt cities are basically giant suburbs. They starting to turn it around though but gotta build the core and then out. Use to be LA was called a giant suburb but it is dense enough and there is no city like it in the world that people give it a pass.

so any city that isn't walkable is a suburb? I don't know about that

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Everytime I think of where I could live outside of the East Coast, I realize I wouldn't be able to handle living Suburban sprawl 24/7

Cities I visited, you really gotta drive everywhere just to do anything :huhldup:

Only reason why the Northeast is more walkable is cause it was designed when America was barely an official country pre 1800s. For some reason, people thought it was a good idea to make these cities so spread the fukk out. Like gah damn, can I see a place where its walkable and busy?

No wonder this country is so obese, only exercise they get is in an air conditioned gym

Only cities off the top of my head that are actually walkable outside of the NorthEast is Chicago, Bay Area, Portland, Seattle

All that sprawl isn't sustainable, and contributes to ruining the economy, but hey that's just me :hubie:

Or I want a yard. :ld:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
so any city that isn't walkable is a suburb? I don't know about that

Most aren’t. Most urban cities were built before the car so you had to walk. You see wide sidewalks throughout most of the city. Suburbs cities, well post world war 2 cities were built around the car. So you see neighborhoods with no sidewalks and nothing to walk to. You have to walk in the streets and compete with cars. Most pedestrians are unwilling to do that.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
5aa2ee1ceed71.image.jpg

You can walk anywhere in New Orleans. Might get robbed tho :dead: but yea it’s definitely a walkable city that you don’t have to drive every where, but we still driving everywhere. fukk walking

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron:
Nah Louisiana is Vampire and Voodoo queen country.

Don’t eat the spaghetti here or you ain’t never coming home pleighboi.
:birdman:

lol I hear you
That was the first time Ive seen a place where everybody was buried above ground