America will NEVER be for black people. EVER.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I say this as a Nigerian/West Indian America who's parents emigrated here. I say this as someone who finally managed to find some opportunity here

Not that that hopefully discounts anything...but one of the greatest disservices this country has done besides slavery...was not paying reparations to the African American community at all.

Just when you think America is finally showing some love and giving some leverage to black men and women...poof. One police shooting, then another, then another, then another. It's like they're just reeling out a dollar bill on the street for us to grab...and when we think we got it...they pull it back...and rinse and repeat til infinity.

It really has led me to believe that this shyt is a farce. Like we're supposed to believe we've been accepted because there are some black athletes in command and black entertainers and on TV and in music and movies what not. All of that is entertainment to make is believe we've been included. This country was designed by whites for whites and non-blacks. What has been designed for blacks was by blacks in America...but shyt, they'll do anything to get rid of that so we have nothing. I can't even take this shyt anymore....you can't even fool me. This ain't never gonna end.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
In its current state, I agree, we can never function rationally or progressively in this system as a majority. Less than 10 percent will be able to find some success, but the other 90 plus percent will never progress unless foundational components of this system change, which I think will happen very soon.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This feels like a thread made to bask in daps.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
In its current state, I agree, we can never function rationally or progressively in this system as a majority. Less than 10 percent will be able to find some success, but the other 90 plus percent will never progress unless foundational components of this system change, which I think will happen very soon.
I mean, the system will have no choice but to change...unless they want black people to truly just lash out at it. And I firmly believe every wrong done to the black community here in America will serve as an indictment on America on a global scale in the grand scope of things...

What more is it gonna take? More black folks are waking up and the system will just not be able to stand the heat.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
It sounds c00nish? Daps are whatever you make it.

Is this your first time making this thread?

LOL. This is funny. I post as if there weren't daps or rep and I always have. I don't care about that. I just care about talking about things I'm passionate about and listening to the thoughts and opinions on other especially when it comes to issues of politics.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

No chance

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I get where you're coming from but I can't take this defeatist stance, might be naivety. I have hope for my nieces and nephew that it'll get better for them. I'll do whatever I can to make sure that happens. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I truly and honestly believe, the only way for us to truly achieve justice in this country, is that America needs to die
Sometimes I feel like it might have to get to this point.:wow:

This country was literally built off of the dehumanization and enslavement of black people..and the genocide of indigenous population.

I know most of us are not bad people...but we live in a country that was founded off of bad things and essentially bad people (Christopher Columbus, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington) are praised as heroes.

By the time America as a whole finally begins to acknowledge us as human beings, it may be too late.

Jhoon

Daps
I get where you're coming from but I can't take this defeatist stance, might be naivety. I have hope for my nieces and nephew that it'll get better for them. I'll do whatever I can to make sure that happens. :yeshrug:
This is our country. got some of these guys ready to hightail it out of here for the silliest of reasons. They can want you to feel excluded, but it's up to you to sit your ass down and get comfortable.

Jhoon

Daps
I truly and honestly believe, the only way for us to truly achieve justice in this country, is that America needs to die
Folks love to shyt on mothers who have sons, who weren't good, and later died by sword they lived with. When this mother (country)cries over her dead son, she too will say he was a good boy that never hurt nobody.