America is Egypt

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
We really don't know much about the ancient world and America's history. I'll say this though, America is the old world not the new world.

Last edited:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
This video and take of "America is Egypt", is FALSE/RETARDED

Egypt is IN AFRICA, NO PLACE ELSE.

I just watched both of the videos posted, he gave ZERO evidence for his claim.
He wasted most of the time bloviating about $hit that was irrelevant.

Only people who don't know $hit about Egypt and African history in general, would even entertain this foolishness.

An actual Ancient Egypt "born and bred" on the American continent, would have AMERICAN flora, and fauna ICONOGRAPHY.

There is no papyrus plant indigenous to America, no Hippos indigenous to America.

The Flax plant used to make Egyptian clothing, is NOT indigenous to America.

The species of Scarab Beetle (Scarabaeus sacer) used in Egyptian Iconography, is NOT indigenous to America.

I could go on, and on.

You can walk there through the Grand Canyon though :troll:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
This video and take of "America is Egypt", is FALSE/RETARDED

Egypt is IN AFRICA, NO PLACE ELSE.

I just watched both of the videos posted, he gave ZERO evidence for his claim.
He wasted most of the time bloviating about $hit that was irrelevant.

Only people who don't know $hit about Egypt and African history in general, would even entertain this foolishness.

An actual Ancient Egypt "born and bred" on the American continent, would have AMERICAN flora, and fauna ICONOGRAPHY.

There is no papyrus plant indigenous to America, no Hippos indigenous to America.

The Flax plant used to make Egyptian clothing, is NOT indigenous to America.

The species of Scarab Beetle (Scarabaeus sacer) used in Egyptian Iconography, is NOT indigenous to America.

I could go on, and on.
The Nephilim race that built Ancient Egypt set up colonies across the world. That is why Pyramids can be found everywhere.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You need a refuted series to convince you Egypt is in Africa, not North America?
:dead:

Believe Mormon myths, brehs.

What an absolute moron.

Anyone who believes this nonsense is retarded.​

Gatekeeping ass nikkas I tell ya :scust:

Obviously there’s more to American history than we’re led to believe. Why else were the building in a different style (with less technology) than we see today?

Parthenon-Dusk.jpg

6323255388_b4ecdfb63e_o.jpg

Jefferson_Memorial_At_Dusk_Credit_Joe-Ravi-CC-BY-SA-3.jpg

shutterstock_16626607.jpg

images

Let me guess, cacs built all this with horse and buggy technology until cameras and better technology came around and they suddenly stopped? There’s obviously more to the civilization that was here before cacs than we’re being led to believe yet people like this just come in to hush all discussion on it.. And it’s so see thru
:unimpressed:

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps

Obviously there’s more to American history than we’re led to believe. Why else were the building in a different

images

Let me guess, cacs built all this with horse and buggy technology until cameras and better technology came around and they suddenly stopped? There’s obviously more to the civilization that was here before cacs that we’re being led to believe yet people like this just come in to hush all discussion on it.. And it’s so see thru
:russ: Yeah, as soon as cameras was "invented" they stopped building 'em.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Obviously there’s more to American history than we’re led to believe. Why else were the building in a different style (with less technology) than we see today?

Parthenon-Dusk.jpg

6323255388_b4ecdfb63e_o.jpg

images

Let me guess, cacs built all this with horse and buggy technology until cameras and better technology came around and they suddenly stopped? There’s obviously more to the civilization that was here before cacs than we’re being led to believe yet people like this just come in to hush all discussion on it.. And it’s so see thru
you been watching alpha talkz videos :sas2:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
If there is any merit to what I think he is trying to say (Some of the Torah prophecies or stories about “Egypt” are referring to America), he does a very bad job of presenting this.

I tried to watch both series but he is a terrible presenter of information. There is zero flow in whatever it is he is trying to convey.

One of, if not the biggest brainwashing of our people is the Bible and it being the foundation of truth and understanding but “Egypt” is a big part of its story.

It’s hard to comment when he is not even really saying much of anything

Babble
I think the US dollar is more damaging

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
What if that caused the great flood? Guess we’ll know when we die
Plausible, but there wouldn't have been just one flood. Throughout Earth's geologic history, there were multiple 'supercontinents' which broke-off and reformed over several billion years. That's why there are certain organisms and geologic formations found on certain continents, but not others.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The Nephilim race that built Ancient Egypt set up colonies across the world. That is why Pyramids can be found everywhere.
There was no 'Nephilim race'. That's some racist nonsense created by Zechariah Sitchin because he couldn't read Hebrew or Aramaic and made it up...

Pyramids can be found anywhere because common sense dictates if you want a tall structure built of stone/rocks/sand, make the base wide, and ancient people weren't stupid.​

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
We really don't know much about the ancient world and America's history. I'll say this though, America is the old world not the new world.

The elites who run the world know what the deal was from back then. Just not its citizens. That's why they have obelisks erected at all three of their city-states, which basically represents their pillars of power (despite alleging to be people of God).

You have Washington DC (the military pillar), Vatican City (the spiritual pillar), and inner London (the financial pillar).