Daps
Ah, yes.
Ancient Egypt, the year 2960 BC
when my Variant Rama-Tut ruled Egypt :jawalrus:

1bb163ae0926db0a54435c0d969559c2.jpg

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
If there is any merit to what I think he is trying to say (Some of the Torah prophecies or stories about “Egypt” are referring to America), he does a very bad job of presenting this.

I tried to watch both series but he is a terrible presenter of information. There is zero flow in whatever it is he is trying to convey.

One of, if not the biggest brainwashing of our people is the Bible and it being the foundation of truth and understanding but “Egypt” is a big part of its story.

It’s hard to comment when he is not even really saying much of anything

Babble

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Just looked at his "Boule" series. Sounds like he's been sucking Steve Cokely's a$$hole. Cokely is a menace and partly responsible for the smart dumb conspiracy nikka rhetoric that's making it's rounds today and has been put to good use by the likes of people like Tariqa Nasheed.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Yeah, it's called the Book of Mormon....
i didn't know all of this stuff came from this. +rep
Cokely is a menace and partly responsible for the smart dumb conspiracy rhetoric
man when i was just getting into this stuff I kept waiting for the grand reveal, only to realize it was never coming. I don't doubt that people like to "keep it in the family" that makes sense. However, that is not what he alleges and seeing how far we've fallen into this. Man. I will continue to be optimistic haha but it sure does take a lot!

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
This video and take of "America is Egypt", is FALSE/RETARDED

Egypt is IN AFRICA, NO PLACE ELSE.

I just watched both of the videos posted, he gave ZERO evidence for his claim.
He wasted most of the time bloviating about $hit that was irrelevant.

Only people who don't know $hit about Egypt and African history in general, would even entertain this foolishness.

An actual Ancient Egypt "born and bred" on the American continent, would have AMERICAN flora, and fauna ICONOGRAPHY.

There is no papyrus plant indigenous to America, no Hippos indigenous to America.

The Flax plant used to make Egyptian clothing, is NOT indigenous to America.

The species of Scarab Beetle (Scarabaeus sacer) used in Egyptian Iconography, is NOT indigenous to America.

I could go on, and on.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Dr. Malachi Z. York 33°/720° tried telling yall..

613190-1-2000-cd999f0a6f024deb8fa3f3ceb6484f15.jpg

613189-2000-2a11e8523d3d484fa21e3be039a423f3.jpg

@Marks
beard too small to be claiming to be that shepherd :mjpls: a special woman had a longer one

Hatshepsut-CollosalGraniteSphinx02_MetropolitanMuseum.png

Hatshepsut was "often portrayed in lion form sphinx when she ruled as king",[43] as in this granite sculpture. This sculpture also shows her wearing the traditional false beard, a symbol of pharaonic power
Ahmose features prominently in the divine conception scenes. Hatshepsut had scenes created showing how the god Amun approached her mother, Ahmose, and how she (Hatshepsut) was of divine birth. The inscriptions show how the god Thoth first mentions Queen Ahmose to Amun. "Ahmose is her name, the beneficent, mistress of Gladness, She is the wife of the king Aakheperkare (Thutmose I), given life forever" (from Breasted's Ancient Records).[5] The god Amun then proceeds to the palace and makes himself known to the Queen. They proceed to conceive a child and Amun declares that she should be named Khnemet-Amun-Hatshepsut. Amun proceeds to the god Khnum and instructs him to create Hatshepsut. The scenes continue to show the confinement of the queen and the birth of her divine daughter.
211th post