AMC presents Walking Dead: Dead City, Neegan takes Manhattan!!!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
A new episode has dropped if you have AMC+ :krs:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
mqdefault.jpg

5/5 STARS GRADE = A

This was a really good 6 Episodes. Maggie's actions made 100% sense and low key even Negan had to accept the truth. If Maggie didn't double cross Negan and they were buddy/buddy I would of hated the show. I like how Negan just understood and he even forgave Maggie for trying to kill him. This was a really good story because I felt it finally brought some closer to the Maggie/Negan/Glenn arc. Lowkey, I can't wait for Season 2. Negan is about to go H.A.M. in NY. I think Maggie is going to come for Ol' Girl in the Towers and Negan will have to make a choice to join Maggie or not. I wasn't sure about this concept because it didn't make sense for Maggie to team up with Negan but they did a great job on this story. I think Season two needs to be 10 or 12 Episodes and really explore a Zombie Filled NY. Also the Brotha on the show put himself in a bad spot lying to his people. They going to turn on him when they find out the truth about Negan. But good spin off. This felt like the true Sequel to Series.

That Intro theme goes hard too.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man sometimes these cats have the same low mental capacity of some of these coli posters here.

Like you’re in a tunnel with a pile of zombies. Why would anyone think its safe to sit on or near a pile like they park benches?

This shyt almost made me cut this ep off and I kinda like this show it at least feel like it’s decent so far.

daemonova

Daps
Man sometimes these cats have the same low mental capacity of some of these coli posters here.

Like you’re in a tunnel with a pile of zombies. Why would anyone think its safe to sit on or near a pile like they park benches?

This shyt almost made me cut this ep off and I kinda like this show it at least feel like it’s decent so far.
You only have one episode left

daemonova

Daps
You telling me to push through breh?:lupe:
I haven't seen the last episode myself, I tend to savor last episodes for rainy days.

Plus my family got me red hot mad, I wanna fight my brothers to the death if need be.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I haven't seen the last episode myself, I tend to savor last episodes for rainy days.

Plus my family got me red hot mad, I wanna fight my brother's to the death if need be.
Well first off

:ufdup: I’M YOUR BROTHER NOW:ufdup:

Secondly, calm your nerves, let things de-escalate between you and your family. It will all be ok in the end

I be burning through shows since I WFH and work fairly long hours so it’s what I need to let this time pass from my boring ass day at this job

daemonova

Daps
Well first off

:ufdup: I’M YOUR BROTHER NOW:ufdup:

Secondly, calm your nerves, let things de-escalate between you and your family. It will all be ok in the end

I be burning through shows since I WFH and work fairly long hours so it’s what I need to let this time pass from my boring ass day at this job
Ephesians 4:26–27 says, “Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil” (ESV