AMC presents Walking Dead: Dead City, Neegan takes Manhattan!!!

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
'The Last of Dying Light'

And like always with Hollywood, everything is in Midtown. I want to see the fukkery in the outer boroughs.

'1 Negro Rule' in effect. If you're light-skinned, you're probably safe 🙄.

Fake Boris Kodjoe gotta be bit right? How did he survive that?

I wanna see zombie Knicks players at MSG...guess that's no different than real life 🤣

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
'The Last of Dying Light'

And like always with Hollywood, everything is in Midtown. I want to see the fukkery in the outer boroughs.

'1 Negro Rule' in effect. If you're light-skinned, you're probably safe 🙄.

Fake Boris Kodjoe gotta be bit right? How did he survive that?

I wanna see zombie Knicks players at MSG...guess that's no different than real life 🤣
In the preview for next week, it looks like they was driving though Harlem (Buildings looked like the projects on Amsterdam Ave). Yeah its still Manhattan but at least they leaving midtown lol

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Dropped this show after Ep. 2 since The Bear S2 came out and some other shows I needed to binge. Don't feel compelled to go back though, might be burned out on TWD. Also Maggie is annoying, she just makes the same face every episode and is always mad.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

nikkaS TALKING ABOUT
"HOW IS MAGGIE ROLLING
WITH GLENS KILLER"
WHEN IN REALITY
SHES BEEN TRYING TO DELIVER
HIM TO THE OPPS THE WHOLE TIME.

:devil:
:evil:

Facts

Maggie is actually the villain or converting into one for this series, I can see it playing out that way if the writers are bout it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Facts

Maggie is actually the villain or converting into one for this series, I can see it playing out that way if the writers are bout it.

SHE CANT BECOME THE VILLAIN
BECAUSE SHES TRYING
TO GET HER SON BACK.

:devil:
:evil:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think this show has a lot of promise. JDM has been awesome as Negan and he plays the character with a great amount of depth. Like Negan has to pick and choose his moments when to turn 'it' on or off. Really the show is really about the lengths we will go to to protect our family be it real or adopted by circumstance. It's clear Maggie is wrestling with the idea to finally forgive him or work together long enough to rescue her son and then just sell him out.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this show?
It’s good, Walking dead has obviously not been excellent must watch tv in a LONG time, but being a mini series at 6 episodes it at least Eliminates The Franchises biggest problem, which is constant filller bullshyt and pointless characters nobody cares about, it allows the plot to be a lot more streamlined/tight

Last edited: