AMC presents Walking Dead: Dead City, Neegan takes Manhattan!!!

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished, this was a really good show, goes to show what this universe is capable off when they have no filler/fat

Might actually be the best walking dead content we’ve had since ironically Negan showed up on the main show :ehh:

Seasons 1-6 > Dead City > Seasons 7-11

Also, Herschel is a little a$$hole, other than Judith literally EVERY child in this franchise is a little a$$hole lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just finished, this was a really good show, goes to show what this universe is capable off when they have no filler/fat

Might actually be the best walking dead content we’ve had since ironically Negan showed up on the main show :ehh:

Seasons 1-6 > Dead City > Seasons 7-11

Also, Herschel is a little a$$hole, other than Judith literally EVERY child in this franchise is a little a$$hole lol

Yea….

This show was surprisingly really good.

The vibe of it felt better and I think having less character to focus on really is a strength of this show thus far. Nothing is wrong with be ensemble type shows. But the main show got a little too spread out.

The focus of Neegan the chick and like 3-5 other folks makes things flow much better for me

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
This should have just been an one season mini series, I have a feeling this show will fall off a cliff in season 2, especially if they do 16 episodes a season like the O.G show :francis:

BTW S1 of Dead City was dope

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This should have just been an one season mini series, I have a feeling this show will fall off a cliff in season 2, especially if they do 16 episodes a season like the O.G show :francis:

BTW S1 of Dead City was dope
They can stretch it out to ten episodes and be alright.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Damn AMC's is saying it's their most watched new series Ever. Season 2 is in development. Obviously the strike will push some things back so I'm expecting late 2024 around Oct. I guess Darryl's show and Rick & Michonne are coming. Also "Fear the walking dead" still got 6 more Episodes before its' over. But this joint is going to be hard to top. There's so much you can do for Season 2. You can even bring in more Characters from the OG show.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damn AMC's is saying it's their most watched new series Ever. Season 2 is in development. Obviously the strike will push some things back so I'm expecting late 2024 around Oct. I guess Darryl's show and Rick & Michonne are coming. Also "Fear the walking dead" still got 6 more Episodes before its' over. But this joint is going to be hard to top. There's so much you can do for Season 2. You can even bring in more Characters from the OG show.

NAH.

NO MORE OLD CHARACTERS.

LET TWD BE ITS ON
SEPARATE THING.

NEEGAN/MAGGIE IN
A WHOLE NEW WORLD.
:devil:
:evil:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

NAH.

NO MORE OLD CHARACTERS.

LET TWD BE ITS ON
SEPARATE THING.

NEEGAN/MAGGIE IN
A WHOLE NEW WORLD.

Well technically it's the Sequel spin off to the original show. They already included Dude from The Saviors in the flashback. Also Maggie's new settlement is basically HIlltop 2 so I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Aaron or someone from there ended up on the show. I'm sure they will do it. Just like "Fear" brought in Morgan and Dwight. This is a huge Universe now. They already set up some good new characters with New Babylon and the whole New York Element. I wouldn't be shocked seeing if somehow Dwight ended up there. Especially with the Negan connection. They are saying Carroll is somehow going to be in the Darryl show.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Well technically it's the Sequel spin off to the original show. They already included Dude from The Saviors in the flashback. Also Maggie's new settlement is basically HIlltop 2 so I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Aaron or someone from there ended up on the show. I'm sure they will do it. Just like "Fear" brought in Morgan and Dwight. This is a huge Universe now. They already set up some good new characters with New Babylon and the whole New York Element. I wouldn't be shocked seeing if somehow Dwight ended up there. Especially with the Negan connection. They are saying Carroll is somehow going to be in the Darryl show.

FEAR BOUGHT IN
MORE TWD CHARACTERS BECAUSE
THEY NEEDED A STIMULUS.

DEAD CITY CLEARLY
DOESNT NEED A STIMULUS

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
About to binge this shyt now, finally finished the 2nd half of the main show, the ending was cool. Not bad, not great, but I think it was between cool and good.

I'm trying to avoid spoilers so I ain't read much, bit y'all are saying this shyt is really good, so I'm gonna run thru this before Secret Invasion cause I'm already on Walking Dead right now. Thanks mothafukkas

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
About to binge this shyt now, finally finished the 2nd half of the main show, the ending was cool. Not bad, not great, but I think it was between cool and good.

I'm trying to avoid spoilers so I ain't read much, bit y'all are saying this shyt is really good, so I'm gonna run thru this before Secret Invasion cause I'm already on Walking Dead right now. Thanks mothafukkas

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME
WITH SECRET INVASION

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
It still trips me out how Maggie views Negan as this monster. I get it. He bashed your husbands skull in. But, they definitely snuck in his compound & launched a preemptive strike on him. Just truce up & call it an eye for an eye.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It still trips me out how Maggie views Negan as this monster. I get it. He bashed your husbands skull in. But, they definitely snuck in his compound & launched a preemptive strike on him. Just truce up & call it an eye for an eye.
Negan was fully justified to bash in the skull of every single person in that lineup