Ambulance- Official Trailer (2022) Michael Bay, Jake Gyllenhaal, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Movie was trash but it was entertaining at least.

It was the definition of a movie you watch on an airplane, just enough action to keep you awake but nothing that you’d have to pause if you needed to get up and take a shyt. A TBS/FX sunday afternoon classic in the making.

It reminded me of something Denzel or Jamie fox would have done 10-15 years ago.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
finally saw this today and the fukkery delivered. It was michael bay as unhinged as expected without a franchise to uphold.

these motherfukkers literally went under an overpass to get rid of their GTA stars, and got a paint job to dodge the cops...this movie is literally GTA - just police chases edition. This is got damn ridiculous and i JUST got to the explosive ambulance and machine gun low rider scene...shyt is bananas :laff:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yoo I was trying to finish this movie at different gym visits while on the elliptical.

Got to an hour in and still had an hour left :dead:

This shyt soo bad i just skipped to see the end!

This is honestly 1 of the worst movies ever!

The worst acting!
Stupid plot.

The action the most garbage cliche shyt.

This on par with Paranormal Activity, Children of Men, etc. For how much I hated this.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Lmao. Motherfukker had a camera drone fly down the LA skyscrapers :mjlol:

Had a drone between the damn poles :mjlol:

Cheap action and bad dialogue. I was entertained.

Spoilers::

I wouldn’t have shot my brother, especially after he bailed me out from those Vatos. F that. And the decision to stay was really dumb. Like dude we know you hate integrity, you still going to jail :mjlol: