Ambulance- Official Trailer (2022) Michael Bay, Jake Gyllenhaal, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
The ridiculous
I’m watching this on a plane right now, got about 30 mins left… this might be one of the most RIDICULOUS movies I’ve ever seen. :dead:

This shyt is Fast & Furious level
This movie was insane
The medical liberties taken with this joint:russ:

My man had his torso ripped open, an exploded gull bladder fixed with a hair clip, leaked all over LA for 2 hours, and shook it all off like a case of the runs

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
It was actually a good movie. Bullshyt though. EVERYONE involved in the commission of a crime is doing time. Ah. Hollywood.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This shyt was fun as hell in Dolby when I watched it. Not like I was expecting some masterpiece before walking in - it’s a Michael Bay film through and through, and I had to take the good with the bad.

Those FPV drone shots were really dope though.
this MFer always knows how to make shyt look slick

Piffenhall did his thing per usual

fun flick, it did its job

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
This is Gyllenhaal coked out with Michael Bay telling him to improv his lines:lolbron:.

Watching this while high with my girl made a very entertaining experience. Don’t enter in with any logic and you’ll have a good time. But Jake’s one liners in the movie had me:deadrose:.

“Cashmere!” :martin:

“I don’t understand this machine! Fuking Atari!” :pacspit:
“Well I didn’t want herpes but…” :yeshrug:

Proceeds to fight with his brother…whose driving an ambulance with a cop whose pretty much on his death bed in the back:troll:

5 minutes later…Saiiiiillllllinnnggg awayyyyy:banderas:

This is 2 hours of coked out fukery
Jake murdered his role which was clearly the prototypical Bay lunatic. I saw it on Esquire's Top 20 action movies of '22 and decided to give it a go.

I regret nothing. :deadrose: