Ambulance- Official Trailer (2022) Michael Bay, Jake Gyllenhaal, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This movie fell apart after they went into the ambulance

Jake gllyengawd saves yet another movie

Something about it feels…eh. Maybe it’s the script. The dialogue between the officers just…it felt like I was watching Speed for a minute, but it didn’t feel as believable and convincing. I’m sure the budget for that old movie was lower but something about this feels kinda low budget. Below Jake Gyllenhaal. Even comparing it to his movie Life. Something’s just off with this.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not saying it's not entertaining at parts. But I can def say it's the most ridiculous, over the top movie I've seen in the 2020's. But I expect nothing less from Bay. Jake is just a psycho breh.
Jake plays crazy a little too well, to be honest.
Jake holds his own. I give it a 6.5/7 outta 10. Can wait to watch it if possible. You just gon be like :usure: throughout the whole movie
Bruh this shyt was.....

I think I finally see why people hate Michael Bay and it's not that I ever thought he was good I had to check IMDB to see what he has actually made

Bruh lol

This shyt was just wild lots of good and tons of bad

He had the camera allllll up in people face that shyt was annoying tf out of me lol

And I'm almost certain he had a tranny in that bytch or she was the ugliest movie bytch in a minute

My fav part was "PAPI SPECIAL"

Like 6 people in the theater

Damn I can't go to movies no more last one was snake eyes fukking trash

Now this one was barely better

Two fukking movies I could've easily downloaded smfh
Y’all captured exactly how I feel. I’m on the road but that flick is still on my mind because I need to finish it now 🤣
I stopped where they used ol girl’s hair clip as a clamp. And it clearly wasn’t small/tight enough to be used as a clamp. They should’ve used a different hair clip and the actress shoulda called it out herself 🤣

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Jake plays crazy a little too well, to be honest.

Y’all captured exactly how I feel. I’m on the road but that flick is still on my mind because I need to finish it now 🤣
I stopped where they used ol girl’s hair clip as a clamp. And it clearly wasn’t small/tight enough to be used as a clamp. They should’ve used a different hair clip and the actress shoulda called it out herself 🤣
wait till you see the resolution of the clamp...equally :russ: and :usure:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Non sensical action. Kinda think heat/speed hybrid thats not as good as either. Its a good flick to get a pizza and drinks and shut the brain off for 3 hours.
Exactly what I said. It felt like Speed, but no where near as good.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Ridiculous.

Cops in Chargers getting juked by a fukking ambulance, slamming into walls and through barriers :beli:

Dude gets roped into a $36 million heist 5 minutes before it's supposed to go down and everybody on the crew is just like, aight fukk it whatever :manny:

The whole crew was on some amateur hour shyt. Why did take their face masks off in the bank?! Calling each other by their real names and shyt?!
Why would you let that cop in?!
What the fukk was that getaway driver playing at outside?!
:why:

Papi mad his son died. Who asked you to do all that extra shyt with the bomb and why would you send your son to do that job when you could have sent some random goon? :skip:

Did that SIS dude die or what?

How does the wife plan on spending that money? How hot must it be? The hospital not gonna ask questions when the wife of a convicted bank robber pays them $200k cash for her surgery?

Man, this a 4/10 for me.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This shyt was ridiculous but prolly would’ve been better in the theatre.

Makes me want to watch Speed