Amazon Prime's: "Upload" Official Thread (a.k.a San Junipero the series)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I still haven't finished the Witcher season 2, Altered Carbon season 2, Hawkeye Disney plus series and the last season of Expanse

Still got alot of Star Trek Discovery to catch up to

Ironically I'm all caught up to 10 seasons worth of Walking Dead

:why:
Im atleast a season behind on every show you just named :heh:

I just don’t have the patience or time to keep up with all these shows anymore

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I know is I saw the trailer and actually watched two episodes just cause I saw that dark skin sister with the afro in the trailer. Damn that sista is beautiful and she got a beautiful smile...teeth are flawless:wow:

That girl know she purdy.....look like she could be a run way model.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are y’all Nora gang or Aleesha gang? They both came back looking finer than season 1 but I gotta go with Aleesha. Even though she’s skinny and looks tall enough to float a hook shot over Porzingis, it was a wrap for me when they threw her in that tennis outfit.

Man I actually started to watch the show cause I saw A;eesha in a trailer....:wow:. Sista a straight up barbie doll.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finished up the season last night, definitely agree with the sentiment that the season should have been longer.

Even with the Covid factor, the place they decided to end the season had me like :dwillhuh:. Writers better be confident that Amazon will pick it up for another season, it was billed as the #1 half hour comedy on their banner so hopefully ratings remain strong.

Andy Allo as Nora is :whew:. Her chemistry with Nathan is what makes the show, along with some of fun stuff they come up with involving future tech at Lakeview.

Horizon as a company :picard:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Season was ok. Not better than season 1 but it started to pick up once Nora and Nathan interacted again. Only 7 episodes though:what:.
Wonder how long that re-upload takes before Nathan's head explodes

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Season was ok. Not better than season 1 but it started to pick up once Nora and Nathan interacted again. Only 7 episodes though:what:.
Wonder how long that re-upload takes before Nathan's head explodes

There is also the

The new girl at Horizon who liked Nathan and was doing a backup of his data, when she didn't see him in the season.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
haven't finished watching this season but just stopping by to say that andy allo got me like :takedat::wow::noah:

just started watching this today, and she is fine as fukk tho :ohlawd:

andy-allo-photo_177980_2664.jpg

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Fun show, not sure where it’s going though halfway into season 2. I enjoy the general concept but doesn’t feel like they are really fleshing it out that great. Kind of feel like a lesser version of The Good Place