Amazon Prime's: "Upload" Official Thread (a.k.a San Junipero the series)

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I know this wa supposed to be a joke, but growing cancerous meat sounds like the new wave. Only a few kinds of cancer is contiguous and those are only threats to intraspecies organisms:ehh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Nora might be the finest on TV right now :wow:

Last episode leaned a bit too much on the Nathan love.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They cancel The Peripheral and this shyt getting a season 3? First season was decent, 2nd was bad. Iโ€™ll peep the 3rd but expectations are pretty low
Even with this show not taking itself all that seriously, it's still better than The Peripheral. That 1st season was mid af, I'm glad it's cancelled

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This show really could have been dark AF with the themes they are tackling in here. Since it's a low-key rom com, the only time things feel off is when they raise the stakes and serious stuff happens. Just doesn't fit with the rest of the show.

That's why the end of S2 was like ehhhhh

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Well just finished watching the S3 finale

Show likes to end on cliff-hangers :skip: . Hopefully they get another season to act least wrap things up. All the Horizon legal stuff isn't compelling and I hope they aren't leading to Ingrid/Nora competing for 1 Nathan now. All the women on the show are :banderas:though.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
This show really could have been dark AF with the themes they are tackling in here. Since it's a low-key rom com, the only time things feel off is when they raise the stakes and serious stuff happens. Just doesn't fit with the rest of the show.

That's why the end of S2 was like ehhhhh
I think thats part of the show's strenght. It's light and funny but there's always a sinister veneer or layer always present and every so often they highlight it.
Well just finished watching the S3 finale

Show likes to end on cliff-hangers :skip: . Hopefully they get another season to act least wrap things up. All the Horizon legal stuff isn't compelling and I hope they aren't leading to Ingrid/Nora competing for 1 Nathan now. All the women on the show are :banderas:though.
and yea, id knock both ingrid and nora down tbh, nathan a lucky mfer lol. Aleesha and even the alt girl angel who cloned nathan kinda cute too.