Amazon Prime's: "Upload" Official Thread (a.k.a San Junipero the series)

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
That one concept they introduced in the show later on is pretty crazy :picard:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Are y’all Nora gang or Aleesha gang? They both came back looking finer than season 1 but I gotta go with Aleesha. Even though she’s skinny and looks tall enough to float a hook shot over Porzingis, it was a wrap for me when they threw her in that tennis outfit.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Are y’all Nora gang or Aleesha gang? They both came back looking finer than season 1 but I gotta go with Aleesha. Even though she’s skinny and looks tall enough to float a hook shot over Porzingis, it was a wrap for me when they threw her in that tennis outfit.
Aleesha’s impressed me, both seem like they’re super fun. I’m a sucker for Nora’s facial features though. She got a quirky personality and that height makes her come across like a teddy bear, yet still looks to have a sneaky, damn fine body behind closed doors. :noah:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Finished it. Enjoyable, but felt like a step down from the first season. Laughs here felt scarce. Lots of stalling around and didn’t really advance the overarching plot. Feels like COVID played a role so I’m hoping they can bounce back next go-round. Catching myself saying that for a lot of shows lately.

Would’ve been incredibly fukked up if Nathan’s head exploded during the middle of sex. Luckily the show is called Upload and not Black Mirror.:lupe:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Finished season 2. It was ok, not better than season 1 but still a good watch. First 2 episodes were a waste and I wasn't feeling the Lund storyline. Hope season 3 is better and focus more on Nora and Nathan

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i made the damn thread and never even finished season 1, gotta finish it and start season 2

:snoop:
I was one of the first replies in this thread and just finished season 1 last night :heh:

it was ok but not as good as people were saying

from what im reading people are saying season 2 is a step down so im expecting some mid

I’ll eventually get around to peeping season 2 tho

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I was one of the first replies in this thread and just finished season 1 last night :heh:

it was ok but not as good as people were saying

from what im reading people are saying season 2 is a step down so im expecting some mid

I’ll eventually get around to peeping season 2 tho
I still haven't finished the Witcher season 2, Altered Carbon season 2, Hawkeye Disney plus series and the last season of Expanse

Still got alot of Star Trek Discovery to catch up to

Ironically I'm all caught up to 10 seasons worth of Walking Dead

:why: