Amazon Prime brehs...the fukk is up with 2-day shipping these days?

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm ordering something fulfilled by Amazon on Monday, with 2-day shipping, why the fukk is Amazon telling me it'll get there by Friday these days? :what: I live in a major metropolitan city.

I mean I get it's 2 days from when the product is actually shipped, but 2 day shipping used to mean a Monday order gets here by Wednesday evening at latest. That was the entire point of 2 day shipping.

Jeff Bezos must have lost his goddamn mind if he thinks Amazon can pull this shyte on a wide scale. Dudes getting too cocky, Prime IS Amazon Shipping...not the music or video services :scusthov:

Bout to throw my membership in the bushes. :camby: shyt's lookin real funny in the light.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If I'm ordering something fulfilled by Amazon on Monday, with 2-day shipping, why the fukk is Amazon telling me it'll get there by Friday these days? :what: I live in a major metropolitan city.

I mean I get it's 2 days from when the product is actually shipped, but 2 day shipping used to mean a Monday order gets here by Wednesday evening at latest. That was the entire point of 2 day shipping.

Jeff Bezos must have lost his goddamn mind if he thinks Amazon can pull this shyte on a wide scale. Dudes getting too cocky, Prime IS Amazon Shipping...not the music or video services :scusthov:

Bout to throw my membership in the bushes. :camby: shyt's lookin real funny in the light.
I'm noticing this issue with everyone...Amazon, Swoosh, etc.. all 2-day and next day shipment is next to never fulfilled.

Early this morning around 8AM CST I ordered some stuff from Swoosh for next day delivery and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation despite being charged the extra $25.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I've ordered 2 different products at the same time, both from Prime sellers, but when I selected 2 day shipping one was scheduled to come in 2 days and the other 3 days. That's the only incident I've had. Otherwise, I get everything in 2 days

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was all good for me til this summer. I don't know what happened. Apparently it's been like this with some people for going on a year and a half now. Weirdest part is I'm ordering the exact same products and everything.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
if you ever get some shyt that doesn't arrive on the guaranteed date you get an extra free month of prime. just have to call em. you might even be able to finesse some gifts cards if it happens enough.
I never knew that, it happens to me quite a bit now, I'll have to try this