Amazon Delivery Driver kills attempted carjacker in Cleveland

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
could have let them steal the amazon truck and keep his job? I remember when I used to work at Target we had a regular employee chase down and catch a shop lifter in the parking lot. Got fired for it.
Same shyt happened to my cousin at Toys R Us years ago. He use to run track so he hawked dude down and was able to retrieve some of items Carlos stole.

He walked back in the store with some of items he got back and they fired him immediately.

qashif

All Star
Daps
You don't bring a gun to work. What are the actual odds a car jacker is really going to kill you if you comply? You're actually at more risk if you have a weapon on you and reach for it than if you just comply. They don't want your life they want to steal from you because if they wanted your life too they'd have just killed you upfront and looted your corpse.

So yeah I get that the robber was in the wrong but this guy still took a human life when he really didn't have to.
yea robbers always let their victims live ...

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You don’t see the difference between being actively carjacked and deciding to chase after shop lifters?
I guess I see what you mean none of the packages/merchandise is really your problem. That loss should be Amazon's concern. But a shoplifters are usually sneaky and not trying to stick someone up.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You don't bring a gun to work. What are the actual odds a car jacker is really going to kill you if you comply? You're actually at more risk if you have a weapon on you and reach for it than if you just comply. They don't want your life they want to steal from you because if they wanted your life too they'd have just killed you upfront and looted your corpse.

So yeah I get that the robber was in the wrong but this guy still took a human life when he really didn't have to.
Are you willing to take that chance? A lot of people aren’t and I don’t necessarily blame them.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
So am I still getting my package today? Or......

shrug-bucks-giphy.gif

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
could have let them steal the amazon truck and keep his job? I remember when I used to work at Target we had a regular employee chase down and catch a shop lifter in the parking lot. Got fired for it.
It was Amazon Flex, so he was likely driving his own personal vehicle.

But I am curious what Amazon’s policy is for for guns when someone is using their own car

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

What world do you live in?

Robbers kill victims all the time ???

Daps
Damn crazy man. I’ll never understand putting your life on the line for so little money. And I mean like thieves not the Amazon driver.

The Amazon driver is working an honest job.

The thief is risking freedom and their life for not even a $2k come up.

Even coming up on a million ain’t worth getting locked up or killed.

If we talking billions hundreds or hundreds of millions then yeah, I can see taking those penitentiary chances.
This 100%.

Driver is in a tricky spot because I could see Amazon blaming him if he got his truck jacked but also blaming him if he stopped it using force.