Amazon Delivery Driver kills attempted carjacker in Cleveland

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm guessing Amazon fired them. You can't possibly be allowed to carry a gun while at work for Amazon.

I'm guessing Amazon doesn't replaces vehicles. You can't possibly have your car replace working for Amazon.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not desperation. They use these cars to commit other crimes and shoot at ops.
That is true, but how do you know this is the case in this instance? The article was just straight news on this one incident.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You don’t see the difference between being actively carjacked and deciding to chase after shop lifters?
You don't bring a gun to work. What are the actual odds a car jacker is really going to kill you if you comply? You're actually at more risk if you have a weapon on you and reach for it than if you just comply. They don't want your life they want to steal from you because if they wanted your life too they'd have just killed you upfront and looted your corpse.

So yeah I get that the robber was in the wrong but this guy still took a human life when he really didn't have to.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn crazy man. I’ll never understand putting your life on the line for so little money. And I mean like thieves not the Amazon driver.

The Amazon driver is working an honest job.

The thief is risking freedom and their life for not even a $2k come up.

Even coming up on a million ain’t worth getting locked up or killed.

If we talking billions hundreds or hundreds of millions then yeah, I can see taking those penitentiary chances.
Yeah..even if everything goes as planned, he would still not make much money

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
You don't bring a gun to work. What are the actual odds a car jacker is really going to kill you if you comply? You're actually at more risk if you have a weapon on you and reach for it than if you just comply. They don't want your life they want to steal from you because if they wanted your life too they'd have just killed you upfront and looted your corpse.

So yeah I get that the robber was in the wrong but this guy still took a human life when he really didn't have to.
Breh you’re talking about odds. You think this man was worrying about whether or not this armed individual will or won’t kill him? Why would you leave that to chance if you don’t have to? You’re typing all this but you can’t say what you would do in a situation like that until you’re in it. Fight or flight is real and that man chose to fight.

Rest in piss to the carjacker.

:manny: