Amazon Delivery Driver kills attempted carjacker in Cleveland

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm guessing Amazon fired them. You can't possibly be allowed to carry a gun while at work for Amazon.

yeah probably but he should still sue for an amount that they would settle for quickly.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I live not too far from cleveland. I picked up to the fact that drivers in this area are armed a while back.
My tow truck driver when my car broke down was strapped.

Daps
could have let them steal the amazon truck and keep his job? I remember when I used to work at Target we had a regular employee chase down and catch a shop lifter in the parking lot. Got fired for it.
fukk that minimum wage bs :camby: breh can run his own private security company

Daps
Reppin
St louis
lLzcK6z.png

UKVu0t8.gif

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You don't bring a gun to work. What are the actual odds a car jacker is really going to kill you if you comply? You're actually at more risk if you have a weapon on you and reach for it than if you just comply. They don't want your life they want to steal from you because if they wanted your life too they'd have just killed you upfront and looted your corpse.

So yeah I get that the robber was in the wrong but this guy still took a human life when he really didn't have to.

I pray you don’t have a family & have to protect them :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Breh you’re talking about odds. You think this man was worrying about whether or not this armed individual will or won’t kill him? Why would you leave that to chance if you don’t have to? You’re typing all this but you can’t say what you would do in a situation like that until you’re in it. Fight or flight is real and that man chose to fight.

Rest in piss to the carjacker.

:manny:
He's fortunate that somebody who had him at gunpoint gave him the opportunity to pull his at all. I can say with certainty if somebody had me at gun point I believe if they thought I was reaching for a gun they'd shoot me dead and that would impact my behavior. Hell police officers who's job it is to deal with that stuff have killed people reaching for less than a gun at the sign of motion.