Amazon Delivery Driver kills attempted carjacker in Cleveland

Big Simpin Losing Cheese

Bought my girl a Chanel bag, and she left me still
Daps

Amazon delivery driver shoots, kills person with gun in attempted carjacking, police say​

CLEVELAND (Gray News/WOIO) - Authorities in Ohio say an Amazon driver shot and killed an armed carjacker Saturday evening.

WOIO reports the shooting happened near West 48th Street and Franklin Boulevard.

Cleveland police said the Amazon driver was working in the area just after 4 p.m. when he was approached by a person with a gun.

The Amazon worker told police that the person held them at gunpoint while trying to steal the vehicle.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Damn crazy man. I’ll never understand putting your life on the line for so little money. And I mean like thieves not the Amazon driver.

The Amazon driver is working an honest job.

The thief is risking freedom and their life for not even a $2k come up.

Even coming up on a million ain’t worth getting locked up or killed.

If we talking billions hundreds or hundreds of millions then yeah, I can see taking those penitentiary chances.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn crazy man. I’ll never understand putting your life on the line for so little money. And I mean like thieves not the Amazon driver.

The Amazon driver is working an honest job.

The thief is risking freedom and their life for not even a $2k come up.

Even coming up on a million ain’t worth getting locked up or killed.

If we talking billions hundreds or hundreds of millions then yeah, I can see taking those penitentiary chances.
Desperation clouds logical thinking. Sucks that dude went through with the act and nothing external prevented him.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of this. Some people don't like being victims

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
could have let them steal the amazon truck and keep his job? I remember when I used to work at Target we had a regular employee chase down and catch a shop lifter in the parking lot. Got fired for it.
You don’t see the difference between being actively carjacked and deciding to chase after shop lifters?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stealing food to feed your fam is desperation. Carjacking Amazon deliveries is just being a piece of shyt. Hope he bled out slowly while reflecting on that choice
I don’t know where feeling of desperation came from, but the point is it can make you do dumb shyt you can’t come back from.