Amazing Level Design

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I hate giving these Sony fanatics any ammunition but I have to show love to the abandoned mall level in TLoU2. Right before you get to the aquarium. That shyt is another example of God-tier level design. Probably one of the most exhausting games I've played but I know I'll revisit that stage at some point. It was fun as hell. The verticality. The way you have to weave in and out of lights and shadows (think Splinter Cell). Swimming through ponds of water. The way you can approach taking out enemies. I don't think there's a nook or crevasse in that stage that wasn't thoughtfully placed.

1_HMAlNLQpLBUvmH0PknWdSQ-1-2048x951.jpeg
Mine is that broke down hotel part with Abby and Lev. Love that level. The tension it creates with the lay out and placement of enemies.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If u got a VR headset or PSVR it's a must own
I dont understand why Sony doesn't make VR work in ps5 games. I dont want two different versions of hitman installed with all the content from the two last games just to access the vr mode.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Mine is that broke down hotel part with Abby and Lev. Love that level. The tension it creates with the lay out and placement of enemies.

:ehh: Yea, this is also a contender for best TLoUII level. That shyt was mad stressful for me. Between this and when Abby went back to the hospital for medical supplies had me like :damn:, "is there really no other way?!?" Had to put the controller down for a minute lol. The feeling of accomplishment once you make it out though.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
GotG. Not for traversal/navigation per se, but just purely for how every level is gorgeous to look at.

Knowhere alone should be an open world kind of base/hub between missions where you can explore the entire thing. Same for the Nova Corps ship.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The surge 2 had some great level design.

Seemed complicated at first but once you learn the layout and start opening shortcuts, it’s masterful the way everything weaves together to make one large cohesive world to explore.

Daps
:ehh: Yea, this is also a contender for best TLoUII level. That shyt was mad stressful for me. Between this and when Abby went back to the hospital for medical supplies had me like :damn:, "is there really no other way?!?" Had to put the controller down for a minute lol. The feeling of accomplishment once you make it out though.
That boss fight in the hospital.

:huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That boss fight in the hospital.

:huhldup:

6023a91fd5f540c8be1dc6cb8a9eef0a86e25f7a.gifv

Given Nora's comments, it appears the rat king is made up of some of the first people ever be infected by Cordyceps brain infection in the city of Seattle, meaning it developed into this state after 25 years of infection. It appears to have formed by being sealed in a room so full of spores that as the fungal growths bloomed and spread, the infected were merged into each other. The rat king found in the basement of the Seattle hospital is the only known case of conjoined infected.[1]