Am I the only who notices how much King of th Hill makes fun of Cacs?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:pacspit: at Hank, Bill, and Boomhauer for not putting Dale up on game about his "son". Sure, even though it was blatantly obvious that Joseph wasn't his, how are you going to knowingly let your best friend raise a kid that's not his? I can't respect it :huhldup:

You gotta watch the show's progression (Before Mike Judge stop writing the episodes and it went to solid but watchable shyt in the later seasons) when they always debated the psyche of Dale and trying to keep that shyt in check. Dale's at his best when he's able to pull from his vast sources of conspiracy theories to explain or in most ways offer a flimsy solution to the shyt he gets into.

You ever seen the episode where he drops his book on JFK's murder conspiracy, looks at his map from the trajectory layout they had in it and deduces that the truth he held on the matter for so many years which led him to take stock in other conspiracy theories just as outlandish and wild....was all wrong and fukkin' went insane?:skip:

It's been clearly established throughout the series that Dale knows all, and when what he knows doesn't make sense, he stops functioning on an independent level and goes off the rail. Same way they got to keep Bill's feelings in check (Like when he joined that Glee club or the time he got roped into taking in transitioning addicts in his house while the director of the program pocketed their membership fees and bought a condo). It would do more harm than good to let him know the "Truth". It's like when you let patients with severe Alzheimer not know that a loved one died'n'shyt, s'fukked up in a deluded, medical white sense but it keeps him on track.

Plus he loves his Son and his reformed heaux Nancy, you snap that link and somebody/somewhere might get blown up on some bullshyt.:whoa:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That might be the funniest one

:mjlol: Dale snitched on his own "son" in that episode, breh:

Fire Inspector: :ufdup: So you were the ones who busted that hydrant? We got an anonymous call that it was a bunch of kids.
Dale: :childplease: "Bunch of kids?" I gave you names! Hill, Bobby. Gribble, Joseph.

:mjlol: Some more Dale quotes from that episode:

Fire Inspector: :ufdup: You halfwits could be looking at jail time! :birdman:
Dale: :unsure: Uhh, uh, m-my name is Shackelford, Rusty Shackelford. I refuse to speak without my attorney present! :stopitslime: (stands up and takes off his hat) I am Mr. Shackelford's attorney, Rusty Shackelford. My client pleads insanity!
Bill: (stands up) My name is Dauterive, Bill. And, I am also insane. :dwillhuh:
Hank: :snoop:

:dead:

Last edited:

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
:mjlol: Dale snitched on his own "son" in that episode, breh:

Fire Inspector: :ufdup: So you were the ones who busted that hydrant? We got an anonymous call that it was a bunch of kids.
Dale: :childplease: "Bunch of kids?" I gave you names! Hill, Bobby. Gribble, Joseph.

:mjlol: Some more Dale quotes from that episode:

Fire Inspector: :ufdup: You halfwits could be looking at jail time! :birdman:
Dale: :unsure: Uhh, uh, m-my name is Shackelford, Rusty Shackelford. I refuse to speak without my attorney present! :stopitslime: (stands up and takes off his hat) I am Mr. Shackelford's attorney, Rusty Shackelford. My client pleads insanity!
Bill: (stands up) My name is Dauterive, Bill. And, I am also insane. :dwillhuh:
Hank: :snoop:

:dead:
wasn't there an episode where dale tried that sovereign citizen shyt and claimed that he couldn't be tried because he was in an admiralty court?

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
:pacspit: at Hank, Bill, and Boomhauer for not putting Dale up on game about his "son". Sure, even though it was blatantly obvious that Joseph wasn't his, how are you going to knowingly let your best friend raise a kid that's not his? I can't respect it :huhldup:
:russ:nikka if u an omarion ass nikka who chooses to raise a clearly mexican kid as your own despite the obvious signs then dont blame ur nikkas..

on the real though, Dale was all trusting but there was one dream he had about joseph and john redcorn....but being Dale and too keep the fukkery going..he believed he was 23.5% native.....Dale is a coli nikka:ehh:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
on the real though, Dale was all trusting but there was one dream he had about joseph and john redcorn....but being Dale and too keep the fukkery going..he believed he was 23.5% native.....Dale is a coli nikka:ehh:

I thought he believed an alien placed its sperm inside of Nancy :dead:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
:russ:Bobby won't gay, he had a PAAG fetish. Connie, Connie's ratchet drug dealing cousin and that Japanese girl he played Dance Dance revolution with in Tokyo.
dont forget that girl he was simping who was older than him, they broke up after she dance with some nikkas, then the three older girls whom he was supposed to take to the prom, then he joined some high class dating club so he could meet bytches and ended up dating a hipster chic called michael...then was caughgt by hank in a jacuzzi with bytches sippin beer...bobby was that guy:takedat:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
I thought he believed an alien placed its sperm inside of Nancy :dead:
Dale was in a way pimping nancy, he knew but wasnt trying to fukk up his money....when the tv station tried to get rid of nancy..who blackmailed them to give her back that job:russ: