Am I the only who notices how much King of th Hill makes fun of Cacs?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I used to hate when this show came on when I was younger. But as an adult, I appreciate the subtle humor in this show. I've been watching it a lot lately.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
When Hank accidentally became a pimp and didn't realize it

There's one flaw in this episode and it's a huge missed opportunity.

Snoop voices that pimp. He wants to buy Peggy and Hank says "That's my wife!"
Snoop just says "marrying a ho. That's a biggest mistake a pimp could make."

:mindblown:
He couldnt say " You can't make a ho a housewife"??!! That shyt was lined up perfectly.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
When Hank accidentally became a pimp and didn't realize it

One of the most underrated lines from that episode is when Snoops character, Alabaster, is about to confront Hank for pimping Tammi.

Tammis is like "be careful Hank! Alabaster kill forreal! :damn:"

Hank, with full sincerity, replies "no offense Tammi but hes from Oklahoma" :lolbron:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the most underrated lines from that episode is when Snoops character, Alabaster, is about to confront Hank for pimping Tammi.

Tammis is like "be careful Hank! Alabaster kill forreal! :damn:"

Hank, with full sincerity, replies "no offense Tammi but hes from Oklahoma" :lolbron:

I am the mack daddy of heimlich county, I play it straight up yo

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
Yo Kahn would definitely be one of Trump’s “beautiful boaters”. Mike Judge might be a weird Alex Jones guy but he definitely captured the motivations and psychoses of upwardly mobile diaspora members(i.e well off asians and to some extent africans that come over here because ultimately all immigrant communities are just microcosms of their home country with the same class structures regardless of some rhetoric that’s out there) pretty well. To be American is to aspire to bland whiteness and in that regard Kahn is easily the most American.