Am I the only who notices how much King of th Hill makes fun of Cacs?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was looking forward to it more than the simpsons which had become stale at that point.

Simpsons didn't get stale until season 15+16 ish and they still had classics. Anything prior is just classic after classic after classic. Honestly fox had a good lineup. Futurama (classic) king of the hill (classic) simpsons (classic)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
BYBB0cqCcAEHHms.jpg

:mjlol:
:bryan:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Did yall see Hank Hill trending on twitter this weekend over someone saying he would have voted for Trump? Nah. Hank didn't vote for Bush after receiving a wimpy handshake from him. No way he'd vote for a rich dude from New York who has never eaten his own BBQ from the grill outside the house.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Did yall see Hank Hill trending on twitter this weekend over someone saying he would have voted for Trump? Nah. Hank didn't vote for Bush after receiving a wimpy handshake from him. No way he'd vote for a rich dude from New York who has never eaten his own BBQ from the grill outside the house.
I saw that, that George Bush episode was a classic, the disappointment he had after that handshake had me on the floor

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
add the fact trump wears makeup and has small hands:mjlol:

''he wears makeup Peggy:scust:''

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Good news

:wow:

Potential revival

On August 8, 2017, it was revealed that Judge and Daniels had talked with Fox executives about a potential revival.[19] On March 19, 2018, in an interview with Rotten Tomatoes, Judge said he would want the revived series to include aged characters, such as an older Bobby.[20] On March 20, 2020, Daniels said that he and Judge have an idea for the reboot. Daniels stated "[W]e do have a plan for it and it's pretty funny. So maybe one day."[2