Am I the only one who can't stand superhero movies?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it a mindless cash grab?or are they making comic book movies with children in mind:comeon:?They got almost an impossible task on they hands tryna cater to kids who only want action and cant understand anything too complex....and trying to cater to grown azz men who dont give a damn about the kids who want it all:mjlol:

This is not even taking into account the grown men who want it dumbed down with mindless action too:manny:

I dont hate the idea of the movies,most of the movies just stink....if i knew as much as comic book fans Id probaly think they are even worse..

you might just know too much for your own good,at least i can enjoy the movie if its good and not notice the faults you do as a comic fan.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Im burnt out on them

This is where I am at with them. I think the last one I saw in theaters was probably Iron Man 3 and I just remember not even being hyped for it when I saw it. I know a lot people online were kind of getting at DC saying they aint have a plan for supposedly having most of the Justice Leage in BvS. I know I'm at the point that I'm not sitting through 4 or 5 movies again to see a team get together.