Am I The Only One Not Feeling These Superhero TV Shows?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Havent watched Gotham yet so no opinion on that

Arrow is ok.I liked season 1,season 2 ended good but had too many CWish moments in it.Overall the show has a low budget vibe to it as far as the actors and sets :scusthov:

The Flash looks like its gonna be crack tho,first 2 episodes have been good :ehh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I have pretty much decided to binge all this sh;t a year from now instead of watching week to week.

Comics are dope because they go on and on so they end up in bizarre places. You gotta throw Cap into Dimension Z every once in a while. Spiderman's body is posessed. The young X Men come to the present. You give Spidey his body back eventually after a year.

TV more or less returns you to status quo each episode so you can't really have Clark from Smallville experience Death of Superman. He has to get home for dinner.

If they would just simply put comics on the screen then it would be more interesting. Take the dopest year or two from the actual comics and just shoot them. The comic is the storyboard. Most of these characters have decades of material. If the comics have made enough of an impact to warrant this attention, why scrap the actual story itself?

So like if they did World War Hulk. Start from the beginning of Planet Hulk and just lay it all out. I would be there every week for that sh;t.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn any fool that doesn't like ARROW.... I question their taste on quality television in general!