Am I The Only One Not Feeling These Superhero TV Shows?

Juven

All Star
Daps
Arrow is a good show. I respect the writers for killing people off. #No mercy :demonic:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I hear ya. Like I dont hate them and understand the acting and plotting being that kind soapy is a product of the genre, but they all do feel a bit conventional in terms of always hinting at destiny and a lot wink wink foreshadowing thats heavy handed. Arrow, Gotham, Flash all have this.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I've never fukked with any of them, don't really have an interest to.

I get enough dork culture without having to resort to watching comic book tv shows now as well.

I hope the trend dies although it probably won't because the lcd eats this shyt up.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
nope
youre definitely not
waiting for Daredevil on Netflix
if that shyt wack I give up

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Agents of shield is one of the worst shows ive ever seen. How anyone forces themself to watch that shyt is beyond me.

Marvel stans disgust me

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The only good superhero show was smallville all these new ones are shyt. But i gotta say gotham show has me interested gonna check that out

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Arrow is one of the best shows period. People so hung up on the horror that was Smallville they not willing to give Arrow a shot. It's way more violent and the writing is top notch. Flash has potential for greatness and easter eggs are being dropped weekly. I like how its connected to the Arrow storyline also. Gotham seems like a useless show to me fukk a Gotham without Bats. fukk I care about the criminals as kids and teenagers for?
:camby:
Hell the DC movies need to try to snatch up a few of these writers b/c the animated movies and TV shows >>>than DC fully featured movies so far.

I don't watch that Agents of Shield shyt. Marvel needs to stick to what it does best which is movies but I am anticipating that Daredevil series on Netflix.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
I don't watch 'em on the regular...

341.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you say "superhero wise" as if there are a lot those on television atm
There are like only 4 superhero shows on tv.
was watching the flash last night and thought it was cringe asf
felt the same way kinda about arrow
gotham is decent at best and I might only being saying that cuz I just like batman shyt

maybe I should just watch more eps I guess?
what do ya think about these shows?
How about you elaborate with your criticism ? You disliked the flash but it got great reviews by critics and has great fx for a weekly tv show . It's a possibility the shows aren't for you anyway I know a lot of people watch those love and hip hop shows I've never seen one ever outside of looking for clips of tairy ass on her show . I don't find them interesting and that's fine breh

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
There are like only 4 superhero shows on tv.

How about you elaborate with your criticism ? You disliked the flash but it got great reviews by critics and has great fx for a weekly tv show . It's a possibility the shows aren't for you anyway I know a lot of people watch those love and hip hop shows I've never seen one ever outside of looking for clips of tairy ass on her show . I don't find them interesting and that's fine breh

thread doesn't require me to elaborate my criticisms because I'm not debating anybody about the quality of the show