Am I The Only One Not Feeling These Superhero TV Shows?

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
was watching the flash last night and thought it was cringe asf
felt the same way kinda about arrow
gotham is decent at best and I might only being saying that cuz I just like batman shyt

maybe I should just watch more eps I guess?
what do ya think about these shows?

ShaSolair

Rookie
Daps
Nah, You ain't alone. I think most of them straight Booty-Drops to be honest. :patrice:If I was a professional critic I'd toss a Rotten Tomato at that Flash show's as$!! People be mad I cleaned out the vegetable section at Whole-Foods. :skip:

What's crazy is that as a kid I was SUPER into the comic book sh#t but as I matured into this Suave as$ computerized Text you see before you :jawalrus: I just can't seem to get Jiggy wit a lot of it now. :mjcry: Might be because none & I'll repeat NONE of them feel relatable to me personally. There's no smart but Swagged out Black LEAD Hero that's whoopin as$ on a regular with high production value while also having interesting character development OFTEN in any live-action medium (film or t.v.). So for me, anything else is always not up there in priority to get wrapped up into like it is for everyone else. :yeshrug:I've spent hundreds of dollars in my days supporting spandex muhphuckaz(Buying Comics, Movie Tickets, Merch, etc..) that I don't have a damn thing in common with just for my Love of the art but now I just can't rock with them like I use to :sadcam:

Hey, look at it this way. It's the "IN" thing for mainstream now; so just watch the waves come & go then eventually snatch out the Garbage with the tide from inside of T.V. Land. It WILL HAPPEN! I just hope creators switch it up genuinely a bit first though. :ld:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was watching the flash last night and thought it was cringe asf
felt the same way kinda about arrow
gotham is decent at best and I might only being saying that cuz I just like batman shyt

maybe I should just watch more eps I guess?
what do ya think about these shows?

Unless it's animated, the only other superhero TV I watch is when characters like Beastmode and Megatron are doing work on Sundays. Or when King James is slaying his adversaries on prime time:ehh:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm a premium cable snob (I admit it:manny:) and it took me a while before I was willing to take a look in the bushes that I threw network/basic cable in to give Hannibal a chance, and I'm glad I did. With that said, I really don't see myself watching any of these superhero shows. I fukks with the blockbuster comic book movies because I know I'm getting great production values backed by big budgets and a concise story. I fukks with the DC animated shyt because it's animated so they can pull more off. I used to watch, and like, Smallville but I was in middle school/high school so I watched a lot of garbage back then:manny:

Granted, I haven't actually given any of these shows a chance so I could be missing out on certified piff. But I can't kick the feeling that I'd be getting myself back into a Smallville situation: teens with powers dealing with the usual teen shyt and fighting bad guys too. It worked for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but vampires and demonry like that lend themselves to a darker/rawer show. And I know these shows are probably on that whole villain of the week shyt:camby:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I'm really just waiting for Daredevil, Iron Fist and Luke Cage Netflix shows:manny:

Agents of Shield, Arrow, The Flash:scust:.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm a premium cable snob (I admit it:manny:) and it took me a while before I was willing to take a look in the bushes that I threw network/basic cable in to give Hannibal a chance, and I'm glad I did. With that said, I really don't see myself watching any of these superhero shows. I fukks with the blockbuster comic book movies because I know I'm getting great production values backed by big budgets and a concise story. I fukks with the DC animated shyt because it's animated so they can pull more off. I used to watch, and like, Smallville but I was in middle school/high school so I watched a lot of garbage back then:manny:

Granted, I haven't actually given any of these shows a chance so I could be missing out on certified piff. But I can't kick the feeling that I'd be getting myself back into a Smallville situation: teens with powers dealing with the usual teen shyt and fighting bad guys too. It worked for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but vampires and demonry like that lend themselves to a darker/rawer show. And I know these shows are probably on that whole villain of the week shyt:camby:

"Arrow" shyts on "Smallville" & is plenty Dark. Hop on it breh!