Am I the only one getting tired of Hollywood pumping these superhero movies?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You guys really be enjoying them?:unimpressed:

So like…… there’s like 365 days a year right.

At max…. It’s been 4-6 moves that drop a year

It you only watch them once…. That’s just 4-6 times out of 365 days and you have 361 days left

How are these 6 days upsetting you?:ohhh:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
If one looks good enough to check out then I'll see it. But I am not clamoring for anymore of them. Just want to see a good flick every now and then.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got tired of them too even with live-action shows. I'm a DC stan but the movie side stay fukkin' up and I've just had my fill with Marvel. :unimpressed:

Only live-action joint I'm watching now is Supes & Lois and I'm still in for DC animations.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i think aquaman was the last one i watched and i was already infrequently watching superheroes by that point. they have definitely worn out their welcome with me - not because they are superheroes, but because there is nothing new being done with them. the truth is, the types of storylines that get made into movies are really not interesting. origins and crossovers. i would much rather a movie about an interesting adventure that doesnt have the biggest stakes, but has meaningful development of the characters or a well crafted plot. i just got done reading 'god loves, man kills' and i would love to see that in movie form. but would they ever really do that? i wish they would try

EDIT: they did use parts of it to make a movie. i probably saw it but it was so weak i dont remember.

Last edited:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Just stop watching them. It'll change eventually. They did the same thing with "R rated comedies" and spammed everyone with Jason Segal/Seth Rogen/Grown ass white man baby movies.

I was genuinely pumped for infinity gauntlet being a movie because I wanted to see Thanos fighting some Celestials and Eternity, but they had him beat everyone on Earth's ass and then did some studio bullshyt to make Iron Man THE hero. I was ready for Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer, and the whole ass universe.......but I'm good now. I don't need phase 4. I don't care about Black Widow. I don't care about Black Adam either......or Wonder Woman reboots or Twilight Batman.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
The only thing I'm looking forward to is the X-Men. I don't care about the cosmic and supernatural shyt or even the Fantastic Four.