Am I the only one getting tired of Hollywood pumping these superhero movies?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t have a problem with a vibe making that complaint. I just find it weird that 200+ horror movies or rom coms and and 1000+ Sci Fi’s and Action Adventure movies (that really aint doing nothing new) can drop and no one says a word about exhaustion or getting tired

But the moment 1 of the (at time) 4-5 CBM of the year drops. Some niccas be like “bu bu bu but it’s too many, I’m exhausted”:why:

It’s like Really nicca?:gucci:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
So like…… there’s like 365 days a year right.

At max…. It’s been 4-6 moves that drop a year

It you only watch them once…. That’s just 4-6 times out of 365 days and you have 361 days left

How are these 6 days upsetting you?:ohhh:
I hate to agree this nikka, but you could just not pay them no mind....and it still wont change a thing.

They aint never stopping.....ever.....decades of source material and a rabid and faithful fanbase will keep them going

And i hope it makes you sick when you see them on your screen:umad:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
They have damn near 80 years of ready-made content. If you managed to buy into that kind of treasure trove you'd want to monetize it too. :manny:

With that said, there's no way I'd watch every single thing they put out. A lot of stuff was dumb even on the pages, much less on film.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So like…… there’s like 365 days a year right.

At max…. It’s been 4-6 moves that drop a year

It you only watch them once…. That’s just 4-6 times out of 365 days and you have 361 days left

How are these 6 days upsetting you?:ohhh:

It's more or less the MONTHS of endless hype behind the movies. The hype takes up more time on social media, tv trailers etc than movies. And quite honestly it's unavoidable.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's more or less the MONTHS of endless hype behind the movies. The hype takes up more time on social media, tv trailers etc than movies. And quite honestly it's unavoidable.

Maybe…. But now we talking 30-90 second spots that can easily be turned away or bypass with barely an inconvenience :russ:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I'm not a huge fan but I don't see why I should mind them. I'll go watch one every now and then because I need some big screen pure entertainment though. The one thing that does irk me is that there's so many stuff going on with reboots, sequels, series, etc...is that it sometimes feels like I'm going to be lost because I haven't seen all the movies/series. But that's on me. I'll go watch some, and the others get the Fast and Furious treatment. No biggie :yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don’t have a problem with a vibe making that complaint. I just find it weird that 200+ horror movies or rom coms and and 1000+ Sci Fi’s and Action Adventure movies (that really aint doing nothing new) can drop and no one says a word about exhaustion or getting tired

But the moment 1 of the (at time) 4-5 CBM of the year drops. Some niccas be like “bu bu bu but it’s too many, I’m exhausted”:why:

It’s like Really nicca?:gucci:
What's funny is besides low budget horror movies all the other genres are dead on arrival or fighting a very uphill battle in theaters to make profits. Dramas, comedies and romance genres are basically out of the movie business and in the streaming business now or in the very near future. The theater aka 'cinema' is no longer needed to enjoy them.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Like I’m not gonna sit here and pretend we all in here don’t have our personal site for streaming shyt that’s not Netflix/Hulu/etc

I’m talking them “Black Market” movie site that has everything.

If you just look at that list alone you see a huge amount of moves if every genre that drops every year….. way more than CBM.

Nicca act like they ain’t got options, there are legit more horror movies that drop every year then any genre

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I understand that these movies make money and people enjoy them, so whatever, I get it. They’re not going anywhere. But as far as I’m concerned, I could definitely go a few years without seeing another Marvel/D.C. movie. Infinity War and Endgame (aside from the final battle) bored the hell out of me. Falcon and the Winter Soldier bored me. I didn't even bother with Loki. I’m pretty done with superheroes for the time being.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
fukk what u think OP, they making my child hood cartoons and comics come to life :umad:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm going to be picking ones that I want to see from here on out. I'm looking forward to a few like the Dr. Strange sequel, Spider-man: NWH, Flash, and Black Adam and I'm skipping Black Widow, The Eternals, Shang Chi, and Aquaman 2. I'm not really sure about The Suicide Squad or Black Panther 2.