Am I the only one getting tired of Hollywood pumping these superhero movies?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Something else interesting is super hero movies are actually stealing other traditional genres shine. Many comic book movies are just:
  • Comedies with super hero characters
  • Dramas with super hero characters
  • Action movies with super hero characters
  • Psychological Thrillers with super hero characters
  • Romcoms with super hero characters
Hollywood is going to have to dig deep to get this genre out of the paint. :lolbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Sit tight there's more coming :mjlit:

Not more of you though. You dead... :sas2:

tumblr_pvdljayPC01qf5hjqo5_540.gif

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
You no like, you no watch. That simple.:aicmon:

Companies been "pumping out" weekly stories in comics for decades, and now there is the technology available and the demand from those that have been fans of them to have these stories produced on the big screen. Only ones that seem to complain are ones that aren't really fans of the genre in the first place and just watch them casually.
If you could go all these years without being bothered by the tons of comic books and cartoons that were being mass produced without your particular interest, then why talk now about how you're tired of movies being made that you don't have to watch? :mjtf:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
naw breh, i bailed on this shyt a long time ago to be honest.
Consumerism ruins everything sadly. I really can't wrap my head around people still being excited for these wack ass off shoots at this point
It's especially weird because it's happening to a genre that historically "protected" it's IP. We use to clown Star War stans for being anal about the new movies but that was the purpose of the nerds really. It seems like even the comic book nerds are cosigning their genre being watered down with all these movies

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Am I the only one getting tired of nikkas talmbout how tired they are of some shyt they don't have to even engage? Ain't no song or movie in this day in age unavoidable or inaccessible at this point if you really really want to watch it. The 5 or 6 comic book movies a year get talked about by this crowd way more than any of the 100's of other smaller budget genre/narrative driven films. Seems like some of you nikkas just wanna be edgy or sumn.

Oh and:

iu

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
For every SH movie there are 100 horror movies
20 comedy movies
8 romance movies
And 200 Spy Action Thrillers that get released every year

Not even mentioning the Oscar bait trash movies (which that’s unfair hate….. 2 off 80 of them every year are good)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I am. Most of them movies are trash and it's all the same, just change the names of the character and the scripts are largely the same.

Only ones I'll watch are the Batman movies.