Am I the only one disappointed by the graphics on both PS5 and SERIES X?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
None of these even though they look good don't look next gen good

Great graphics, higher resolution, more characters, assets, particle, and environmental effects on screen at the same time, zero loading times, locked frame rates....yeah, I’m gonna have to say thats sounding pretty next gen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you told me games would look like this when i was 8-12 I would have a brain hemorrhage. I wouldn’t even be able to process what I was looking at. And here we are and people are shrugging their shoulders like we’re not in the actual future. It’s wild to me.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great graphics, higher resolution, more characters, assets, particle, and environmental effects on screen at the same time, zero loading times, locked frame rates....yeah, I’m gonna have to say thats sounding pretty next gen.
The loading times I agree, it isn't higher resolution though it's still 4k

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you told me games would look like this when i was 8-12 I would have a brain hemorrhage. I wouldn’t even be able to process what I was looking at. And here we are and people are shrugging their shoulders like we’re not in the actual future. It’s wild to me.
What next gen game looks like a massive leap compared to current gen

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They've already said that we've reached the max when it comes to graphics. The only way graphics can get better is if the games look like those real life quick time event games like Fox Hunt on the PS1.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you a pc gamer they seem to be the only crowd not impressed by the newest consoles

lmao the PC game is literally the same game as the consoles with higher resolution and frame rates, the same graphics, only better textures

They won't even be able to run these PS5 games with all the bells and whistles unless they cop the 3080, the 2080ti can't even do red dead at 4k 60, so the PC version of Red is not too much better than what is on consoles

Horizon Zero Dawn on PC won't look better than Horizon Zero Dawn 2 graphically, just because the frame rate and resolution is higher

its like saying Arkham City on PC has better graphics than Spider-Man because you can play 4k 120 fps

graphics mean the entire assets of the game, not those assets at higher resolutions and more texture detail

Back in the day consoles couldn't run arcade games, it was impossible, the console version was always a completely different game than the Arcade, not a low settings version of the game, but an entirely different game with different graphics

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A bona-fide pro Xbox dude now thinks BOTH consoles aren't impressive after yesterday

halo-washed.gif

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Graphics are good enough, they need to optimize performance, decrease load times, and improve AI and shyt.