Am I the only one annoyed with the Graduation pics on Facebook?

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Just graduated. Both my parents didn't get past high school and my friends are locked up. You damn right I'm going to post that shyt:ufdup:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
a perspective of not wanting to see someone attention whore their accomplishment. Be happy all you want, just stop reposting the bytch 24 7 i have no clue why people are acting brand new to this concept cut the bullshyt.

this message board has threads complaining nonstop about random shyt...if it bothers you so much dont post in the threads. :manny:

Bruh I dont know if you noticed yet but we only get one of these things called life.

People should be able to celebrate whatever they feel however and whenever.

Once of again, why not tell the person that is doing it how you feel?

I don't care what people do on message board it seems like you have a specific problem with the way someone is carrying theirselves.

Either let them know or you are hoe ass nikka for talking behind their back:mjpls:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I dont know if you noticed yet but we only get one of these things called life.

People should be able to celebrate whatever they feel however and whenever.

Once of again, why not tell the person that is doing it how you feel?

I don't care what people do on message board it seems like you have a specific problem with the way someone is carrying theirselves.

Either let them know or you are hoe ass nikka for talking behind their back:mjpls:

dont worry about me breh just live your life

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Why does this bother yall.

I sweat the #1 problem with people on this site is care about too much stuff that has little to do with their life.

How the hell can you be getting the best out of yourself everyday when you have a problem with someone posting a pics of their kids on THEIR Facebook page.

i seriously dont care about clubbing pics either :leon:

i just hide ppl that annoy me so nothing bothers :leon:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I actually enjoy it. It's the one time of the year praisejesusbook becomes graduationbook. But you know you gotta have folks who mix it anyway, "Thank the Lawd for getting me as far as I have. "Without HIM I couldn't do it". Yes, my facebook is dikkridingjesusbook every single day. It only got like this when the majority of my friends hit 26. Nigs started getting locked up or the women started having families, mortality is a bytch so they jumped on the jesus train.

example: A former close friend of mine post a Bible quote every couple of hours...Found out that he has a court date coming up for a weed arrest.....yeah...

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If anything those type of pics fall under acceptable...much better than these stupid missy faces girls in their early 20s and teens are doing or butt mirror pics...yeh girl thats really going to get you a job

Social media is really only useful if you need to market yourself as an entity or business other than that lots of it just attention whoring