Am I the only one annoyed with the Graduation pics on Facebook?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
graduating isn't a big deal these days

any barely competent person can graduate high school and college

that being said, overboard hating :ld:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I dont get it either. On my HS and college graduation days, I didnt want to go. Only went because my family wanted to take pictures like they need proof or something.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Yeah, I'm starting to get annoyed with some of them cause technically, they're not even finished with school yet they still get to walk. I gave props to a girl last week for graduating only for her to tell me she's got three more classed to complete in the summer :wtf:

Some people are just desperate for the attention but overall, its not a time to hate.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I'm starting to get annoyed with some of them cause technically, they're not even finished with school yet they still get to walk. I gave props to a girl last week for graduating only for her to tell me she's got three more classed to complete in the summer :wtf:

Some people are just desperate for the attention but overall, its not a time to hate.

it aint hate, its mostly just annoying to see the same person posting their pics and statuses about how they graduated over and over like we get it, congrats but stop filling my feed with the shyt 24 7...people graduate all the time u aint the only one.

semtex

:)
Daps
College or high school? one is :ooh: the other is :ehh: in terms of accomplishment.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I can see if its parents posting same pics of their child all over place but some of yall just hating.In a world full of bad news,it would be good to see something good for once :manny: ol rainny day a$$ ninjas

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Unless they graduating from a Top 20 school. I don't give a shyt.

:ANYWORD:

its good to see someone with perspective

What perspective was that other than an anti social sociopath one?

it aint hate, its mostly just annoying to see the same person posting their pics and statuses about how they graduated over and over like we get it, congrats but stop filling my feed with the shyt 24 7...people graduate all the time u aint the only one.

So people can't be happy for their accomplishment.

Only a bitter ass person would let something like this bother them.

Also if it is such a problem why are you complaining to random people on a message board instead of letting the person that graduated know your feelings.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Atleast they are graduating...something productive instead of just club pics. :yeshrug:

I turned the threadstarter red for this hateful shytty thread :ahh:

I rather see graduation pics than pics of kids, clubbing and other bullshyt :ahh:

Why does this bother yall.

I sweat the #1 problem with people on this site is care about too much stuff that has little to do with their life.

How the hell can you be getting the best out of yourself everyday when you have a problem with someone posting a pics of their kids on THEIR Facebook page.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ANYWORD:

What perspective was that other than an anti social sociopath one?

So people can't be happy for their accomplishment.

Only a bitter ass person would let something like this bother them.

Also if it is such a problem why are you complaining to random people on a message board instead of letting the person that graduated know your feelings.

a perspective of not wanting to see someone attention whore their accomplishment. Be happy all you want, just stop reposting the bytch 24 7 i have no clue why people are acting brand new to this concept cut the bullshyt.

this message board has threads complaining nonstop about random shyt...if it bothers you so much dont post in the threads. :manny: