Am I the only one annoyed with the Graduation pics on Facebook?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
fukk YES TO GRADUATION PICS

Only people that have nothing going for them in life hate on people actually doing shyt. If you don't want these people to bother you so much you need to get some shyt going for yourself so you can enjoy it along with your own accomplishments and not hate like a little punkass about people doing things with their lives.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Unless they graduating from a Top 20 school. I don't give a shyt.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I see what T/S is saying, I just graduated from college and I didn't feel the need to put it on social media. At the same time graduating is something to be proud of. Black excellence gets a like and maybe even a comment :blessed:, but I ignore all that c*c-duations :birdman:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what T/S is saying, I just graduated from college and I didn't feel the need to put it on social media. At the same time graduating is something to be proud of. Black excellence gets a like and maybe even a comment :blessed:, but I ignore all that c*c-duations :birdman:

someone with a fukking brain

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I turned the threadstarter red for this hateful shytty thread :ahh:

I rather see graduation pics than pics of kids, clubbing and other bullshyt :ahh:

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
this thread sucks. if graduation pics annoy you, i don't know what you would like about fb. just deactivate it.

c/s

Of all the garbage ass posts people put up on facebook youre gonna put nikkas on blast for graduation pics :what:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ahhhh the coli where not being able to read between the lines and jumping to extremes exist

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Dude for real, if that bothers you that much, deactivate your Facebook right now.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Graduating doesn't mean you've accomplished shyt...

I didn't even go to mine... They already took enough of my time and $$$... Didnt want to give those scam artists one more day to bs me

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Graduating doesn't mean you've accomplished shyt...

I didn't even go to mine... They already took enough of my time and $$$... Didnt want to give those scam artists one more day to bs me

College ain't for everyone breh. :manny:

Sent from a Super Samsung Galaxy 3 via Master Roshi's Island.