Am i the only black dude here who prefers slim/petite girls?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, the c00ns & racnegro's always need these things to back themselves up but forget and ignore the BIGGEST statistic of ALL.

In every western country the greater majority of black men MARRY black women. The greater majority of black men have BLACK CHILDREN.

Despite the c00n agenda on forums that's what is happening in real life, walk around your community most black men are walking around with a full BLACK child.

As long as the majortiy of black men are still MARRYING black women and having full BLACK children. The c00ns will have to deal with it.

Go to the coli 'post your girl' thread only like 3 brehs had a white chick when a good 30 were with BLACK women.

That speaks for it self.
nawmean......

Also real life speaks for itself... ate lunch in the park today... saw a ton of bad successful black women - the internet doesn't believe these women exist.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
not saying i wouldnt smash, but what makes you think those girls are in shape? if i asked them to go run 3 miles a long the lake with me I guarantee they'd be out of breath by the first quarter mile. No way your cardio and physical attributes are up to par with all that on you

:beli: There's a difference between being a f*ckin' track star and being in decent shape. Most of your 105 pound women can't run 3 miles either, that has way more to do with conditioning than body type. And are you REALLY lookin' at women like, :steviej:, bet she can run 5 miles :heh:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:beli: There's a difference between being a f*ckin' track star and being in decent shape. Most of your 105 pound women can't run 3 miles either, that has way more to do with conditioning than body type. And are you REALLY lookin' at women like, :steviej:, bet she can run 5 miles :heh:
my point obviously went over your head

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I can't make any judgments on the first picture because I can't tell how tall shyt is, She definitely doesn't

look 125lbs... Her stomach is flat though so she seems like she works out... Again my priority on body type isn't whether they slim or thick, it is on whether they workout and are physically fit... Out of all the girls you posted, she seems to be the only one that atleast looks like she works out.

Second girl looks short, stumpy, and eventually her "thickness" will turn to fat because she doesn't appear to be the type who stays in shape. Blunts and ciroc seem to be her thing, not treadmills and yoga.

The third picture looks at least 160lbs and her underwear is holding her stomach in for her. I'll pass...

I would fukk all of them, but definitely wouldnt be seen in public with #2 or #3 and #1 is questionable unless I know her true height. If she is taller and that thick, there is no way she is 125lbs... now if she is shorter and that thick with that flat of a stomach I think she is 125 for sure...

:heh: this nikka at the club with calculator making sure the ratio according to spec :dead: Also, "blunts and cirocs"? Really? I swear y'all, most of the nikkas posting in forum dressed like this behind the screen:

a02-terror-kkk-15-4_3.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:heh: this nikka at the club with calculator making sure the ratio according to spec :dead: Also, "blunts and cirocs"? Really? I swear y'all, most of the nikkas posting in forum dressed like this behind the screen:

a02-terror-kkk-15-4_3.jpg
I am a KKK member in the club with a calculator :ehh:

Or, how about, we just have different tastes in women :leon:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Smh at dudes turning this into an interracial debate. Take that elsewhere.

But there are too many high yella joints being posted. Time to even this

images

:noah:

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

:shaq:

I do this for the culture.