Am i the only black dude here who prefers slim/petite girls?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Some of you dudes seem to think it's impossible to like slim and thick girls.
Both can be good in bed, depends on the girl. Try having both at once :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: 85

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I think you are equating fat with thick. A thick girl can still be in shape breh, you have to be in some kind of shape to ride the D properly. And if you can't lift 125 lbs up to a countertop, well.....:heh: is all I have to say
125 is thick? :usure:

what is she 4"10 or some shyt?:ehh:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I think you are equating fat with thick. A thick girl can still be in shape breh, you have to be in some kind of shape to ride the D properly. And if you can't lift 125 lbs up to a countertop, well.....:heh: is all I have to say
lol 125 is a pretty slim girl breh(compared to most of the population).... Especially if she is 5'4" to 5'7", which is the height of women I usually mess with. To me that is not really thick, that is just a normal weight for an i shape fit girl in my opinion...

Most of "thick" women I see posted on this site are girls 150-180lbs easy. and in real life girls who are at that weight usually consider themselves "thick"...

and I am probably one of the more physically fit people on this website so lets not go there... That is the main reason I like in shape women...

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
lol 125 is a pretty slim girl breh(compared to most of the population).... Especially if she is 5'4" to 5'7", which is the height of women I usually mess with. To me that is not really thick, that is just a normal weight for an i shape fit girl in my opinion...

Most of "thick" women I see posted on this site are girls 150-180lbs easy. and in real life girls who are at that weight usually consider themselves "thick"...

and I am probably one of the more physically fit people on this website so lets not go there... That is the main reason I like in shape women...

Breh, 180 lbs is NOT thick, that's fat :huhldup. I could MAYBE see 140 lbs, MAYBE. Those are fat women posting as thick women, and most likely the reason for all this dialogue. Should have made an expose thread about these fat fraudulent muthafukkas instead. The reason brothers value thickness because it is RARE, it's not easy for a b*tch to be in shape with a 35"+ natural ass. Those dimensions are almost impossible. So when nikkaz see a TRULY thick b*tch they are like :blessed: Thick women:

tumblr_m0ylg3RNK01rphgo3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrw6uyht5E1qka7l6o1_1280.jpg

tt4.jpg

Fat women tryna pretend they're thick:

thick-girls.jpg

I would maybe give a pass to the first 2 from the left, but the rest are definitely overweight, and are the average kind of women that people passing as "thick" these days. Look at Sir Mix-a-Lot's videos, and look at these women, you're going to see a noted difference in girth :heh: With that said, again, REAL thick women like the posted are :ohlawd:/take on trips/conception on first date status :whew:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Breh, 180 lbs is NOT thick, that's fat :huhldup. I could MAYBE see 140 lbs, MAYBE. Those are fat women posting as thick women, and most likely the reason for all this dialogue. Should have made an expose thread about these fat fraudulent muthafukkas instead. The reason brothers value thickness because it is RARE, it's not easy for a b*tch to be in shape with a 35"+ natural ass. Those dimensions are almost impossible. So when nikkaz see a TRULY thick b*tch they are like :blessed: Thick women:

tt4.jpg

Fat women tryna pretend they're thick:

thick-girls.jpg

I would maybe give a pass to the first 2 from the left, but the rest are definitely overweight, and are the average kind of women that people passing as "thick" these days. Look at Sir Mix-a-Lot's videos, and look at these women, you're going to see a noted difference in girth :heh: With that said, again, REAL thick women like the posted are :ohlawd:/take on trips/conception on first date status :whew:
I can't make any judgments on the first picture because I can't tell how tall shyt is, She definitely doesn't

look 125lbs... Her stomach is flat though so she seems like she works out... Again my priority on body type isn't whether they slim or thick, it is on whether they workout and are physically fit... Out of all the girls you posted, she seems to be the only one that atleast looks like she works out.

Second girl looks short, stumpy, and eventually her "thickness" will turn to fat because she doesn't appear to be the type who stays in shape. Blunts and ciroc seem to be her thing, not treadmills and yoga.

The third picture looks at least 160lbs and her underwear is holding her stomach in for her. I'll pass...

I would fukk all of them, but definitely wouldnt be seen in public with #2 or #3 and #1 is questionable unless I know her true height. If she is taller and that thick, there is no way she is 125lbs... now if she is shorter and that thick with that flat of a stomach I think she is 125 for sure...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

tt4.jpg
not saying i wouldnt smash, but what makes you think those girls are in shape? if i asked them to go run 3 miles a long the lake with me I guarantee they'd be out of breath by the first quarter mile. No way your cardio and physical attributes are up to par with all that on you

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
not saying i wouldnt smash, but what makes you think those girls are in shape? if i asked them to go run 3 miles a long the lake with me I guarantee they'd be out of breath by the first quarter mile. No way your cardio and physical attributes are up to par with all that on you
Out of all of those... I'd say the first one might workout... :manny:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Brehs, the c00ns & racnegro's always need these things to back themselves up but forget and ignore the BIGGEST statistic of ALL.

In every western country the greater majority of black men MARRY black women. The greater majority of black men have BLACK CHILDREN.

Despite the c00n agenda on forums that's what is happening in real life, walk around your community most black men are walking around with a full BLACK child.

As long as the majortiy of black men are still MARRYING black women and having full BLACK children. The c00ns will have to deal with it.

Go to the coli 'post your girl' thread only like 3 brehs had a white chick when a good 30 were with BLACK women.

That speaks for it self.
I'm offended by your post,

what makes someone a c00n just because they had a different opinion that you?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk if a bish can pass a PT Test, lol... if she looks in shape then that's good enough for me..... also if the girl is slim... she need to have a least a lil booty.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
To make it clearer to CACs/Infiltrators/Alphabet Boys/Culture Spectators:

Fit:

tumblr_mr69uzpU1B1rz36j2o1_500.jpg

Thick:

tumblr_mr6amxU7BC1rz36j2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mr69uzpU1B1rz36j2o2_500.jpg

Fat Girl Masquerading as Thick:

tumblr_m69wd2tWsc1r3zqgxo1_500.jpg

Now to lesson 2 CACs/Infiltrators/Alphabet Boys/Culture Spectators, this is why brothers like thick women:

tumblr_mr6awnBlh21rz36j2o1_500.gif

^^^Your 105 pound girlfriend can't do that :jawalrus: