Am i the only black dude here who prefers slim/petite girls?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2013-08-04_16-21-44.jpg

^^^ATL Night Spots, you need to get out more breh. :manny:

:deadmanny: Those chicks are NOT the same shape as the one you posted before.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I never knew asian women was in so much demand from other races besides white men..

time for me to get in the trafficing business in asia

Smallest p*ssy/most docile/sluts in bed = high demand breh. I'd say there's probably about 10x the amount of sexual tourism in Asia than there is in South America. :manny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't think you've ever had a REAL thick chick. There's nothing like a thick chick in reverse cowgirl with her cheeks poppin' :lawd: A skinny girl can't do that. While some fit girls have bubbles, the majority just have nice firm cheeks, which in and of itself is also good, but still doesn't compare to the bubble bounce :wow:
I mean, I've had thick women breh... They are all the same for the most part... I like a girl that can move and contort in the bedroom... Not some bytch that is just gonna lay there on her back, or hands/knees getting pounded out...

thick women get tired after awhile too so you won't find them squatting or doing any movement other then a rollover :laugh:

I can fukk a fit girl on a counter top with not problem if it is a spur of the moment thing... Try lifting some fat bytch on the counter top and banging her out :dead:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, the c00ns & racnegro's always need these things to back themselves up but forget and ignore the BIGGEST statistic of ALL.

In every western country the greater majority of black men MARRY black women. The greater majority of black men have BLACK CHILDREN.

Despite the c00n agenda on forums that's what is happening in real life, walk around your community most black men are walking around with a full BLACK child.

As long as the majortiy of black men are still MARRYING black women and having full BLACK children. The c00ns will have to deal with it.

Go to the coli 'post your girl' thread only like 3 brehs had a white chick when a good 30 were with BLACK women.

That speaks for it self.

I keep telling these dudes that the white chicks they lust after don't want them as much as they want them.

And I don't know where these gneegas got the "most men prefer white women" bs from. nikka pulled that straight out his ass and used OKCupid to back it up.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Brehs, the c00ns & racnegro's always need these things to back themselves up but forget and ignore the BIGGEST statistic of ALL.

In every western country the greater majority of black men MARRY black women. The greater majority of black men have BLACK CHILDREN.

Despite the c00n agenda on forums that's what is happening in real life, walk around your community most black men are walking around with a full BLACK child.

As long as the majortiy of black men are still MARRYING black women and having full BLACK children. The c00ns will have to deal with it.

Go to the coli 'post your girl' thread only like 3 brehs had a white chick when a good 30 were with BLACK women.

That speaks for it self.
I believe that individuals of African descent should spend less time beating their people over the head with who they choose to have children with and more time chastising the people who choose to abort children in the Black community. Its so odd how friends will say

*well its a womans choice to kill her baby. We have too many people as it is*

then see an interracial couple and say

*omg you're killing the race you self hating sellout that hates his own race and wants to dilute himself to become something else*

Whos worse, the man/woman that loves, or the woman/man that kills.
Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Breh, I honestly could care less who procreates with who. I was responding to @Illuminatos and answering to the statement which he made.

Simply dating inter racially doesn't bother anyone I think problems come when a person takes any oppurtunity to shyt on black women.

Your wife is Asian but I've never seen you bashing black women on here, it takes a certain type of negro to do that.

When c00ns, sambos and Tom's procreate with white women they are doing us as a race a big favor their black genes will be out of their family line within two generations we don't need black men who hate themselves having black children and going on to raise them to have no self esteem. Sambo's have no benefit to us as a race so they should stick with whites :sitdown:

I believe that individuals of African descent should spend less time beating their people over the head with who they choose to have children with and more time chastising the people who choose to abort children in the Black community. Its so odd how friends will say

*well its a womans choice to kill her baby. We have too many people as it is*

then see an interracial couple and say

*omg you're killing the race you self hating sellout that hates his own race and wants to dilute himself to become something else*

Whos worse, the man/woman that loves, or the woman/man that kills.
Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I mean, I've had thick women breh... They are all the same for the most part... I like a girl that can move and contort in the bedroom... Not some bytch that is just gonna lay there on her back, or hands/knees getting pounded out...

thick women get tired after awhile too so you won't find them squatting or doing any movement other then a rollover :laugh:

I can fukk a fit girl on a counter top with not problem if it is a spur of the moment thing... Try lifting some fat bytch on the counter top and banging her out :dead:

I think you are equating fat with thick. A thick girl can still be in shape breh, you have to be in some kind of shape to ride the D properly. And if you can't lift 125 lbs up to a countertop, well.....:heh: is all I have to say