"AM I NOT SOEAKING ENGLISH TO YOU?" Pelosi to black female reporter

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What coli thread about Trump insulting reporters are you referring to?

Post the source of this comparison

:mjgrin: hold on I need to google it and ill get back to you... Trump was wildly disrespectful to reporters...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So link the threads made by outraged coli brehs?

Did anybody even create a thread complaining about Trump shytting on the press or not?

Cmon bruh :comeon: dont act like y'all wasnt out here making threads on trump the entire time he was in office when he was dissing these reporters...:beli:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
What’s funny is people pick and choose when to care about these journalists. Now you care about a reporter being disrespected? Marjorie Greene literally cuss reporters out everyday but this here is a big deal? Hilarious. I’ve literally seen regular ass people say way worse than this. I had a super old lady who couldn’t even walk straight call me fake news and tried to immediately apologize. I wanted to push her down :russ: Trump has said way worse. All the picking and choosing is funny to me

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Biden has sent billions in aids to literal nazis in ukraine and supports israel genocide which is very nazi like behavior

so are you saying you dont support him ? Is it the words or the actions ?

Sending Israel weapons so that they can form their militarized Jewish state is very Nazi-like behavior.

:dead:

This thread is comedy.

who in the video is alt right

No one. Youre talking like if there was something actually unusual about this exchange. The post was fake outrage from a condescending white supremacist conservative, who no doubt hates black people himself as much as he hates Democrats. With the intent of mocking "woke liberals", black people, and the topic of racism in this country. Nothing more.

And here you, @ORDER_66 , and OP are taking your political cues and phony concern for racism from white supremacist conservatives, as usual. Conservatives with their own agendas of getting Trump and Project 2025 to the White House. Trying to get people to be outraged about something dumb from some right wing Twitter account.

So privy to white racism and you don't even see how this shyt is just intended to mock and mislead us at the same time.

Don't lecture anyone about neo-Nazis while you here playing footsie and running defense for neo-Nazis and their online propaganda. It's clear you're a partisan hack who's in fact agreeable with white racists politically, and your concern for black people is limited to your hatred of Democrats.

Again, dumb, desperate thread from the blacks 4 Trump clique. Try harder.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Is this what we doing for the rest of the year now? Posting and spreading alt-right twitter bullshyt to stoke up outrage?

Getting annoyed at a pushy reporter is a "white liberal" thing now?
I been said the fukkery will be next level come summer time and it appears I was 100% on point