Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Stop. Shyt was OD outta pocket.
It ain't delusional to not want your politicians to openly disrespect you on a platform marketing to the very people being disrespected.
Biden said, "and if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Kamala said, "so, I'm not gon sit here and say I'ma do something's that's only gon benefit black people - no."

Now this...
conservatives-react-to-megan-at-kamala-rally.jpg

Enough's enough, I can't vote for this if all it takes for them to get the black vote is this. It's disrespectful and a smack at the previous generations of black people who wanted to be taken seriously as a voting demographic. Looking at the bigger picture it signals to other groups what it takes for us to get involved with supporting their cause: little.

disappointed the way some people are misinterpreting that Kamala Harris clip to push their own agendas.

She said "Any policy that will benefit black people will also benefit all of society. I'm not gonna sit up here say I'm going do something to only helps black people BECAUSE whatever benefits that black family will also benefit that community and society"

She’s not saying she won’t address issues affecting Black people. Instead, she’s emphasizing that any improvement for Black individuals will inevitably benefit everyone. It’s not possible to do something solely for Black people, because whatever is done will have positive effects for all.

For instance, if we implement reparations, it would benefit everyone in society—Asian, White, Hispanic, and Black businesses alike, as we all interact with these businesses.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So many people who think they’re some intelligent political wizards on here say things that can be easily disproven if you were just paying attention .Which is why I can’t really take a lot of ppl serious on here when it comes to politics

The Kamala question has NOTHING to do with Trump. During the 2020 primary black people were saying she wasn’t black from jump. They were saying that she didn’t have black kids so she couldn’t relate from jump . This is why she got washed away so quickly and nobody cared. Tulsi Gabbard was hated back then but when she got Kamala out the paint ..ppl didn’t bat an eye or defend Kamala .

This is some revisionist history by people that may legit wasn’t paying attention at the time or they were paying attention and just being disingenuous as hell.

With that being said I personally don’t think her blackness or lack thereof is a legit reason to vote against her ..but let’s not lie about this
Tulsi Gabbard played her part and now we don’t know wtf she’s doing? Kamala is back. Aint that something?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
These idiots don't understand HBCU and Devine 9 culture. AKA started at Howard. They are NOT letting anyone join that Line if they are not of the Culture.
You sound incredibly ignorant. Black sororities were notorious for being prejudiced against darker-skinned black Americans. You have clearly never heard of the “brown paper bag test”

Mixed race women like Kamala could join sororities while not even being black or even black American but dark skinned black American whose lineage goes back to slavery couldn’t join. This was especially true for the AKA at Howard

“For example, there is this joke that if you’re an AKA (Alpha Kappa Alpha), you’re probably high maintenance and light skinned. Although this is just a stereotype, historically, the paper bag test was implemented at many HBCUs for their admissions process as well as within sororities and fraternities.[3] The paper bag test essentially means that if you’re lighter than a paper bag, then you are in. If you’re darker, then you’re out. Although historically, colorism has excluded darker skinned people from “elite controlled organizations” and other opportunities, Meeta Rani Jha cites that “skin-color stratification is very much a current social problem.”

that guy

Superstar
Daps
How does the 2;19 second video you posted, that i watched from start to finish disspell the notion that she's black when it's convienient for her? Bruh you posted this video like you was cooking or something. :mjlol:

"She said she's black!!!" :krs:
It actually made his argument worse because she said “we” when speaking about “African-Americans” :russ:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
disappointed the way some people are misinterpreting that Kamala Harris clip to push their own agendas.

She said "Any policy that will benefit black people will also benefit all of society. I'm not gonna sit up here say I'm going do something to only helps black people BECAUSE whatever benefits that black family will also benefit that community and society"

She’s not saying she won’t address issues affecting Black people. Instead, she’s emphasizing that any improvement for Black individuals will inevitably benefit everyone. It’s not possible to do something solely for Black people, because whatever is done will have positive effects for all.

For instance, if we implement reparations, it would benefit everyone in society—Asian, White, Hispanic, and Black businesses alike, as we all interact with these businesses.

:troll:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you can't take a breh serious who has a whole ass Obama Magnet on his Fridge.
Like that post should be disregarded off rip.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You are a delusional retard if you think a political appointee should only help one group of ppl
Asians:

Hispanics:

White Jews:

Visas for Indians (Kamala Indian not Native American Indian :whoa:)

Reparations for white Jews by guess who?

The Obama administration has awarded $12 million for assistance to Holocaust survivors.

The allocation from the Department of Health and Human Services to the Jewish Federations of North America, to be disbursed over five years, is part of an initiative launched in late 2013 by Vice President Joe Biden to address the needs of survivors in the United States, a quarter of whom live below the poverty line.
:smugbiden:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Asians:

Hispanics:

White Jews:

Visas for Indians (Kamala Indian not Native American Indian :whoa:)

Reparations for white Jews by guess who?

The Obama administration has awarded $12 million for assistance to Holocaust survivors.

The allocation from the Department of Health and Human Services to the Jewish Federations of North America, to be disbursed over five years, is part of an initiative launched in late 2013 by Vice President Joe Biden to address the needs of survivors in the United States, a quarter of whom live below the poverty line.
:smugbiden:
giphy.gif