"AM I NOT SOEAKING ENGLISH TO YOU?" Pelosi to black female reporter

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are helping an alt right white supremacist account improve its ranking.

Agent shyt

I am not helping anything. You are so engrained in your pockets of humanity it's sad. What I saw was a video of Pelosi, what is AI? Is it fake? I highly doubt it, so who cares what the source is? Information is information. :what:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I am not helping anything. You are so engrained in your pockets of humanity it's sad. What I saw was a video of Pelosi, what is AI? Is it fake? I highly doubt it, so who cares what the source is? Information is information. :what:
The mere fact you even came across this video shows how alt right white supremacist accounts are being recommended in your algorithm. This gives insight into the type of content you consume.

Reposting alt right white supremacist accounts helps build their impressions and raises their algorithmic relevance/ranking

It’s 2024 and you don’t even understand these basic concepts in social media…. You need to educate yourself and stop consuming, following and reposting alt right white supremacist content/accounts

It’s chess not checkers lil nikka…. In the Information age curated content is a weapon…. You should do research on the concepts im presenting you.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mere fact you even came across this video shows how alt right white supremacist accounts are being recommended in your algorithm. This gives insight into the type of content you consume.

Reposting alt right white supremacist accounts helps build their impressions and raises their algorithmic relevance/ranking

It’s 2024 and you don’t even understand these basic concepts in social media…. You need to educate yourself and stop consuming, following and reposting alt right white supremacist content/accounts

It’s chess not checkers lil nikka…. In the Information age curated content is a weapon…. You should do research on the concepts im presenting you.

Did you not just repost a video with that truck flying all those flags from Twitter? Heck if you were truly educated, as a BLACK MAN, you wouldn't use the N word, very first and foremost.

Secondly, I don't even have a twitter account, because Elon Musk himself is a habitually line stepping fakkit. Anytime I ever watch content posted on Twitter / X, it's on here.

Thirdly, again you miss the entire point. Information is information as long as it is verified.

Here it is elsewhere:

Elsewhere:

Elsewhere:

So what on Earth is the point? Are you personally doing research behind the person or entity that has posted any type of content? How many "alt right" videos or any videos that may not coincide with your beliefs do you discredit the video being provided in itself? Do you see how dumb that is?
Like I said, you need to grow up. Information is information, no matter the source, as long as it's true, who cares?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Like I said, you need to grow up. Information is information, no matter the source, as long as it's true, who cares?
What does “growing up” have to do with the specific points I posted about helping white supremacist propaganda accounts increase their ranking?

:gucci:

The points I listed are some grown up shyt.

Information is not just information. Manipulation of context and aggregation of specific media to present a narrative is one of the biggest issues facing the internet/politics/media as we speak.

You keep trying to brush what I’m saying aside as if there aren’t numerous studies, academic papers, and government bulletins on how relevant my viewpoint is.

Like I said… the chess not checkers quote is accurate as fukk right now.