Am I in the minority that thinks Dexter...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the series finale of dexter might be one of the WORST in television history. yes, it was that bad.

and that's not counting the last few seasons.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That series finale is still painful to think about. I loved the show so much that I was in denial about what it devolved into until that smacked me in the face. Walking out of the hospital with a wounded police officer like it was nothing was one thing, tossing her to her angelic death was another, but for this fool to drive head on into a Hurricane and not only survive but pull off faking his death in the process was just too much of a leap for a show that required quite a few. Why oh why didn't they keep the OG showrunner? :why: His idea to finish the series off was so much better and I'm sure he would have given us better stuff in the meantime as well.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show was never that great to begin with. shyt was basically a CBS procedural with nudity and graphic violence.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I still haven't gotten past season 5... Kinda just got bored with the show :ld:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only watched the first four seasons and I only remember thinking 1 and 4 were good. :francis:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite the previous missteps they had a chance to go out with a bang after LaGuerta was killed. That was the perfect set up for the end game. I was so hyped for what they might do with it. What happened? The completely glossed over the shyt in the first minute of the season. A police captain is killed and you allow the person she was trying to put in jail to do her bloodwork? You completely overlook another officer searching for said captain immediately before her demise? :what:. There were plenty of other shortcomings but that one was just especially insulting.