Am I getting bored of games or this genre?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
probably best to actually watch some playthroughs of the game or if you want to avoid spoilers get a great idea of what it is that you're getting yourself into before you play it. Fatigue does come from these games, and you did mention you're depressed which does zap the shyt out of your motivation to do what you love. But there are games that will have some gimmick that will drive you to play it regardless, which is something you might need to gear yourself more to. And do it from time to time or when you feel like, and not try to feel like you need to play it because everyone is hyping it I guess.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
probably best to actually watch some playthroughs of the game or if you want to avoid spoilers get a great idea of what it is that you're getting yourself into before you play it. Fatigue does come from these games, and you did mention you're depressed which does zap the shyt out of your motivation to do what you love. But there are games that will have some gimmick that will drive you to play it regardless, which is something you might need to gear yourself more to. And do it from time to time or when you feel like, and not try to feel like you need to play it because everyone is hyping it I guess.

A lot of people feel obligated to do everything a game has to offer. Like I get why. But if you ain't having fun what is the point?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I only play like 1 of those kind of games a year so they always feel fresh to me :yeshrug:

Ghost of Tsushima
Death Stranding
Horizon

I think those are the last 3 open world games I've played. And Nier Automata and other games that are technically open world but don't feel like those types of games.

I could see how someone could easily get sick of those if they played alot of them.

Yup. OP and a lot of folks buy everything single open world game and wonder why they bored.

I've never been bored with open world games.

Veteran
Daps

All trash:mjlol:

Honestly people who buy trash games shouldn't be able to voice their opinion. It's like the people who buy COD every year and saying FPS are boring or people who buy every zombie and complain there's too many zombie games. Well no shyt, you buying all the trash that come out:mjlol:

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes a linear game is what u need. Trust me...i feel u o.p

Damn near every game is open world, is like hip hop once a trend starts its hard to stop.:francis:

Don't buy every open world game and definitely don't buy from trash developers. Witcher 3 and Skyrim shyts on every Ubisoft open world game