Am I getting bored of games or this genre?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Try indie games. AAA games have been lame since gaming in general has become overcommercialized and big studios are answering demands from gamers who don't know how to enjoy games unless every blade of grass is realistic looking :coffee:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Turn the shyt off and go get some p*ssy. It ain't that deep nikka

Nah I know the feeling sometimes. :mjcry:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

To each his/her own but I can't imagine any of those games being considered the pinnacle & apex of last gen gaming for anyone, and I actually thoroughly enjoyed two out of the three on that list. Hell, I'm about to play F4 on the PS5 tonight for a second run. It is what it is, though. We all like what we like.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Alot of shyt I play is Indie shyt I find alot of them at least for me are a bit more interesting and aren't scared to try different shyt. I find it hard to differentiate alot of these AAA exclusives coming out and they all look and feel the same to me.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
its been this way for years
they are making the same game over and over pt 7
either the developers or studios just arent as creative as they used to be

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gameplay isn’t the top priority for developers anymore and hasn’t been for AWHILE. A variety of features, realistic graphics, bigger worlds with more side missions and more making games LONGER has been the wave since at least two generations ago.

I mean, when a game is being reviewed, how often are reviewers placing emphasis on how fun a game is anymore???

Also, there are far fewer pick up and play games anymore. A lot of games have an extensive learning curve or three hour tutorial section before you can even really start getting into it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Also, there are far fewer pick up and play games anymore. A lot of games have an extensive learning curve or three hour tutorial section before you can even really start getting into it.
You ain’t lying I hate that shyt

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Gameplay isn’t the top priority for developers anymore and hasn’t been for AWHILE. A variety of features, realistic graphics, bigger worlds with more side missions and more making games LONGER has been the wave since at least two generations ago.

I mean, when a game is being reviewed, how often are reviewers placing emphasis on how fun a game is anymore???

At surface level, some of what you're saying is true. Go a lil bit deeper, and it's competely untrue, such as the bolded points. I'd go into it more later, but I'm busy having fun right now.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah they pad the fukk out of these open world games with bullshyt collectibles and fetch quests....and I end up doing them all :mjcry:

I look back at the uncharted games and find them to be some of the best. Enough to do within levels despite linear design