Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I'm going to sit here and believe a man with 44,000+ posts on this forum is going to do anything to me in person. :dead:

I could be wrong but I think(I THINK) that nikka played a few years in the NFL so I'd come to believe he'd probably beat this shyt out of you. But I don't know you, you could be a member of the Cobra Kai Dojo

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
This thread is brought to you by Tariq Elite Flex Step Boots

Flex%20Step%20Boots.jpg.opt960x640o0,0s960x640.jpg

These new stylish shoes are made of 100% genuine high quality leather,and they can be worn with casual or dressy attire.The retail price for the Tariq Elite Flex Step Boots is $250. But you can order them now for our special introductory online price of $39.95

I just went to order some... but they only got up to size 11. :francis:
Gotta get them sizes up if you are catering to black men, Tariq.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I could be wrong but I think(I THINK) that nikka played a few years in the NFL so I'd come to believe he'd probably beat this shyt out of you. But I don't know you, you could be a member of the Cobra Kai Dojo
LMFAO Bruh and I've been wrestling longer than I can remember. How the fukk does running a football lead to winning a fight? I'm not trying to brag or anything but lets not talk about fighting over the internet we all know damn well that shyt won't happen in real life. Its just annoying how quick people are to insult on the internet. They are quick with the disrespect on here. How often do you encounter someone calling you out on anything in person? lol That shyt only happens on the internet.

edit: I could post my varsity letter and my ring if @Ronnie Lott wants to have a perma ban bet. :yeshrug: