Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

cam>

All Star
Daps
lklr5.gif

You're not Black.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
@Ronnie Lott Stop fukking quoting me too. You are annoying as fukk with your nerd shyt. You and I both know damn fukking well you wouldn't be approaching me in this manner if we weren't on computers. But what the fukk should I expect from some nerd with fukking 44 thousand fukking posts on a got damn internet forum? :dead:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now @Clutch Robinson , I used the offer code BEDWENCH and it reduced my grand total to $25.95 , I must say as someone who is not much of a boot person , I know wear these on my daily commute to work and feel the energy from my ancestors with every step!
This bruh lmao said the code is bedwench lmaoao

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
fukk it i'll do it.

@MikeyC I'll take that permaban if you really black breh.

@cook @Brooklynzson
Why are you throwing yourself into that shyt? lol Let the original people man up. Nobody accepts ban bets on this forum. fukking losers are afraid to lose their posting privileges on this site, afraid to lose their spot on the only place their life has a bit of significance. And this shyt isn't even permanent. :mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you throwing yourself into that shyt? lol Let the original people man up. Nobody accepts ban bets on this forum. fukking losers are afraid to lose their posting privileges on this site, afraid to lose their spot on the only place their life has a bit of significance. And this shyt isn't even permanent. :mjlol:

Cuz I honestly think OP is white.

He might be one of those brehs who's really into reddit humor and is very whitewashed, but i'm 90% sure he's white.

:manny:.

Thank you.

Still waiting on @Wenzel Dashington

Forget about him breh, lets do this shyt now

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
OP taking a picture with his laptop in the background showing that he's logged onto his coli account would be the only thing close to solid evidence at this point

get on it OP :sas1:

:ohhh: This should be standard for all posters who are questioned for their blackness instead of hand pix.